Recent Topics

Ads

T4 shenanigans

Let's talk about... everything else
Neflak

T4 shenanigans

Post#1 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:52 pm

Does destro have bugged BOs that does not allow them to cap zones? It does not appear to be this way for them, but I have run into several occasions now where Order can't capture BOs to flip zones due to bugged BOs, so we have been left with destro PvDooring keeps for the last few days. I know BOs are bugged in t1 so destro can't lock it, I guess it is being made up for in t4?

I guess this isn't a huge inconvenience for the xrealmers who can simply flip flop to whichever side is most convenient, but for those of us who continuously show loyalty to one realm it has put a damper on our ability to actively have a desire to go out in the lakes in t4.

This has only been happening within the last few days, and I haven't seen any posts about it, so here I am making it known to the community and wondering if those that can fix it know about it.
Last edited by Neflak on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Azarael

Re: T4 shenanigans

Post#2 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:59 pm

I know about it. If I push now, it will be a partial RvR rework. I need to finish first.

Wuu

Post#3 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:28 pm

Sounds like the same issue we are having in T3 Order. We can only flip Dwarf, BOs in Emp and Elf are fubar'd.

Neflak

Post#4 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:35 pm

Azarael wrote:I know about it. If I push now, it will be a partial RvR rework. I need to finish first.
Good to know, sorry I posted this in the wrong forum. Ignore me, appreciate your effort.

catholicism198

Post#5 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Azarael wrote:I know about it. If I push now, it will be a partial RvR rework. I need to finish first.
Crude translation: Deal with it. We're working on improving oRvR as a whole right now.

It's basically the same thing that happened before t4 launched. A quick fix/band-aid isn't worth the trouble when they're working on a complete revamp.

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#6 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:11 pm

Dessies already know that the BOs are bugged . And they are deliberately exploiting that . 2 guilds in particular .

Morbidmind

Post#7 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:55 pm

It isn't like destro can cap all BO's. There is a reason there hasn't been a full lock this week. As for not fighting over bugged BO's, don't see how that is an exploit so much as being intelligent. What is the point of fighting over something that is broken?

Gerv
Banned

Post#8 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:20 pm

All in good time change is coming. Work on your guild sc pre made comps and get renown and gear that way in the mean time.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Ads