looking for order guilds for regular 6v6

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
peterthepan3

looking for order guilds for regular 6v6

Post#1 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:39 pm

a lot of our guildies are a bit bored of the game atm and several are only interested in 6v6. as of late, the scene seems to be a bit dead so I'm hoping we can use this thread to get some fights sorted/gauge interest in 6v6?

if you have an order guild and are interested in organising some regular 6v6 scrims then let me know here. we have discord so would be happy to organise and talk it over.

ps. i know there's 2 other '6v6' threads, but i thought i wouldn't necro them as they're from october 2015...

Ads
satori

Re: looking for order guilds for regular 6v6

Post#2 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:50 pm

sadly there aren't many premades on order - let alone good ones
idk if you played SCs on order lately... often when we Q with our guild (often we are not even a full grp) we fight against double premade on destro and with terrible pugs on order

we (Rubbish) still need some more gear and work on our teamplay before being a suitable opponent, if that is done we'll contact you :)
imagine peace

chars:
Tathagatagarba - Idleprotest - Pinkpanther
Satori - Satoritv - Cookiemonstaaa - Arthurconandok - Gobdylan - Marychoppinz - Hugehackman

shameless plug:
livestream - youtube - facebook - twitter

Gachimuchi

Post#3 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:09 pm

If you guys happen to be up late(like 9-10 pm est late) Old School would be happy to put a few rounds on you :P

We've been kinda getting bored too, so we've just been running bomb groups and other dumb comps in SCs and oRvR. If you see one of us around just ask.
Zuuka - Okayzoomer - and many others
Khandikhaine/Ligmuh/Egf - Meatcircle - Ukruton - and many others
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

Gerv
Banned

Post#4 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:13 pm

What time zone are you looking at?
We can be online during the weeks for 8am EU time but I think its better we try and do a weekend.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Zanilos

Post#5 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:15 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:a lot of our guildies are a bit bored of the game atm and several are only interested in 6v6. as of late, the scene seems to be a bit dead so I'm hoping we can use this thread to get some fights sorted/gauge interest in 6v6?

if you have an order guild and are interested in organising some regular 6v6 scrims then let me know here. we have discord so would be happy to organise and talk it over.

ps. i know there's 2 other '6v6' threads, but i thought i wouldn't necro them as they're from october 2015...
What happened to your website? I thought there was a tournament?

peterthepan3

Post#6 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:22 pm

Zanilos wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:a lot of our guildies are a bit bored of the game atm and several are only interested in 6v6. as of late, the scene seems to be a bit dead so I'm hoping we can use this thread to get some fights sorted/gauge interest in 6v6?

What happened to your website? I thought there was a tournament?
It died as I realised there isn't really enough interest in the scene here and so it doesn't warrant having Vaul waste his time on it.

Olszewski

Post#7 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:44 pm

I'll talk to my guild mates. Sounds fun.

simtex
Suspended

Post#8 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:28 am

We're always up for 6v6, just i'll try to catch you in-game to set something up. We can fight on both order and destro, so if anyone other guilds wants to give it a shot, lmk.
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#9 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:11 am

simtex wrote:We're always up for 6v6, just i'll try to catch you in-game to set something up. We can fight on both order and destro, so if anyone other guilds wants to give it a shot, lmk.
Nice one fam.