Hello hammers!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hello hammers!
Hello all im a brand new war player and i have problems lvling from lvl3to10, is there any group/guild to play with (questing/raiding/RvR...)? thanks
GirlSingle.com - Let her brighten up your night
Re: Hello hammers!
Welcome 
ask in advice (/advice) chat for help
I think there will be someone to help you!There are many guilds to but I don't know how many active ones 
ask in advice (/advice) chat for help
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."
Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK
Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK
Re: Hello hammers!
[quote="Dana"]Welcome 
ask in advice (/advice) chat for help
I think there will be someone to help you!There are many guilds to but I don't know how many active ones
[/quote
Allready asked but everybody fof me
ask in advice (/advice) chat for help
Allready asked but everybody fof me
GirlSingle.com - Let her brighten up your night
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests



