Rune Priest(Dwarf)

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
porkstar

Re: Rune Priest(Dwarf)

Post#11 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:01 pm

This is the build I want to use. I will get wounds and dodge/disrupt with renown. I've not played RP past T2. I'm not sure how much WP/Crit to sacrifice for Armor/TOU/WOU. I want a middle ground where I have to be a bit sneaky yet can take some hits. http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=rp; ... 8:;0:0:0:0:
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Ads
freshour
Banned

Post#12 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:42 pm

Okay so I've recently been having a blast in T1/2 with my RP and I love the idea of toggle switching you from mild DPS to healing. Is it possible with 35 cap? Not sure how old this thread is. And at 40 with this being RoR and not live what are you guys gonna do?

I look at the 50% heal debuff and start to drool but I guess I don't realize what can proc it as heal debuffs are freaking AMAZE-balls in WAR from my experiences with SW. So does anyone ever work that into their build? Is that armor buff better than proccing the detaunt? I'm sorry if these are elementary questions, but I'm really loving this class a lot more now that I realized I don't just have to be a heal bot.

It's sorta like the melee version of WP that gets so much hate, but seems like it can be a lot of fun as Grace/Wrath type of specs are a blast. PLEASE inform me. I will love you long time.

Lileldys

Post#13 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:12 pm

You can't waste a tactic slot on a healing RP for it. Also, you are healing, no mild dps to speak of once you get to t3 dps.

You will top the dps tables on any sc, but that's just mindlessly spamming aoe. You have no real useful assist dps till t4, and then you just get overshadowed by any other range dps like SW/BW/AM/ENGI(yup, even engi).

Solo Roam wise its similar to AM, taking lifetap skills and the channel from the tree, but you still wouldn't take HealDebuff, more important stuff to slot tactic wise.

freshour
Banned

Post#14 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:00 pm

but wouldnt an aoe heal debuff be better for the team than healing slighly more?