Recent Topics

Ads

Your account has been suspended.

Request in-game support here.
For bugs, please use the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
User avatar
kapuson
Posts: 1

Your account has been suspended.

Post#1 » Wed Sep 23, 2026 9:10 pm

I can't log into the game. I’ve been an active player since 2015, and this is the first time something like this has happened. There are no private messages or explanations regarding the reason for the ban. Where can I write to find out what happened?

User avatar
MaxHayman
Management
Posts: 1113
Contact:

Re: Your account has been suspended.

Post#2 » Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:00 pm

Can you add me and message me on discord please. "MaxHayman".
Max Hayman

User avatar
azurenut
Posts: 3
Contact:

Re: Your account has been suspended.

Post#3 » Thu Sep 24, 2026 12:42 pm

MaxHayman wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:00 pm Can you add me and message me on discord please. "MaxHayman".
Added and messaged you in Disc. Same problem with suspesion of my accs.

User avatar
MYPZUK2
Posts: 1

Re: Your account has been suspended.

Post#4 » Thu Sep 24, 2026 3:06 pm

MaxHayman wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:00 pm Can you add me and message me on discord please. "MaxHayman".
added maxhayman in discord. me too problem

igraiko
Posts: 1

Re: Your account has been suspended.

Post#5 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:25 am

My account was suspended. I messaged you on Discord, but I haven't received a reply since yesterday.

User avatar
MaxHayman
Management
Posts: 1113
Contact:

Re: Your account has been suspended.

Post#6 » Fri Sep 25, 2026 11:08 pm

If I haven't responded yet feel free to give me another ping.
Max Hayman

User avatar
azurenut
Posts: 3
Contact:

Re: Your account has been suspended.

Post#7 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 4:06 pm

MaxHayman wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2026 11:08 pm If I haven't responded yet feel free to give me another ping.
Hello Max! I've tried to ping you on Discord several times, but unfortunately, you haven't responded yet. However, you've accepted my friend request, so I hope that means I'm already in the line to have this issue resolved :roll: (Disc ID: azure0057)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests