Recent Topics

Ads

Zarander Gold Giveaway

Let's talk about... everything else
HICKS1986
Banned

Zarander Gold Giveaway

Post#1 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:39 pm

Hi there people in the game told me that zarander is a cheat and the gold he gave me is tainted from an exploit previously mentioned a few days ago...and there was me thinking he was helping a new player :(

Who do i give this gold to or how do i delete it as i really don't want gold that hasn't been earned. Im fine with people giving away a ton of cash but not if its exploited.

i currently have 1000g gold that i would like to get rid of but when i tried to mail Azareal it said he wasn't on the server or something.

Ads
boog

Re: Zarander Gold Giveaway

Post#2 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:43 pm

As much as I'd love to have a free 1k gold I'm fairly certain they are going to do a wipe of it. I could be wrong and that could just be community talking about a wipe. If you REALLY don't want it just make a dummy toon, mail it all to that toon and then delete it.
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels

HICKS1986
Banned

Post#3 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:45 pm

thats a smart idea ok i will do that then

Sulorie

Post#4 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:08 pm

Mail it to a toon who never logged in.
Dying is no option.

Renork

Post#5 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:14 pm

Guaranteed it will be wiped. The economy is all over the place (150g for purp talis?).

boog

Post#6 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Renork wrote:Guaranteed it will be wiped. The economy is all over the place (150g for purp talis?).
Do you KNOW this will happen or are you just pushing your own idea of what you think should happen? Have the dev's stated a wipe will definitely or likely happen. If so can you please provide a link. Not saying this to be insulting just trying to gather more information.
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels

Libra

Post#7 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:46 pm

Renork wrote:Guaranteed it will be wiped. The economy is all over the place (150g for purp talis?).
There's no confirmation on that other than it might happen. It's likely, but not guaranteed. Yes, some are over priced others are not and those that aren't are usually between 10-80g which is fine for a green/purple talisman. One cannot be overthrown over that one or several items are high priced while 90% of all other talismans are at normal price.

Direct economical changes doesn't occur over a night. We got least 10% more to fight against.
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

Toldavf

Post#8 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:53 pm

send it tot sigmarpriest?
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Ads
Renork

Post#9 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:57 pm

Re: Gold Exploit
by Azarael » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:38 am
It was said in the aftermath of the last wipe that in any case where the economy has been compromised through use of an exploit, the following would hold true: - The exploiters would receive the blame for creating the situation, not the devs for having to act to fix it - Whatever steps are necessary...

edit: The ones questioning this...I welcome you to ROR, we had a wipe once before and this IS an alpha server. I myself have gold that I wouldn't have in any other occasion (I sold a underwork str ring on the AH for 250g...lolz?). Fortunately, I delete my toons too much to matter.