Recent Topics

Ads

Sorceress low hits

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
prozorah

Sorceress low hits

Post#1 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:48 pm

HI. I'm taking the liberty of making a post because I have a problem with my witch. Since tonight, it has been virtually impossible to land a critical hit.
Even in case of critical damage, they remain very weak. I no longer recognize my class.
The damage value has decreased significantly.
Even when I was at lower levels with inferior gear, I didn't have such low damage.
It's the same for the other soceres in my guild. We tried everything. Respecialization, connection/disconnection, change of tactics, all that but nothing to do.
Did you change anything about the class? Is there a particular problem?
If you could watch this thank you to the whole team
by Hazmy » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:26 am
This forum post is going to be locked down for now and asked to be moved to the Bug Tracker.

We will try to look into this if there is indeed any problem that exists but due to the mixed quality of information we got, I would like to quote Omegus from earlier for those who'd like to assist us in finding a solution:

Omegus wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:12 pm
Start off with testing your damage on the target practice dummies on IC (the ones that look like arrow targets) as they should have no stats. Compare the damage done to your tooltips and expected crit damage bonus. That should let you know if there is an issue with your damage output or an issue with the enemy's damage reduction. Test every skill in turn, ideally on their own first and then try combos.

Next up, try attacking the Chaos Warrior next to the dummy. This guy has some basic stats and I believe you can do .getstats on him to find out what they are. This should let you test for resistances and toughness. Same as before: test each skill on its own first and then try combos.

If the damage seems correct on those two targets then you need to find more volunteers/victims to test on in a controlled way. Garden of Qu'thingy is next against someone who is naked (removes a lot of variables) and trying things like renown damage reduction, renown crit damage reduction, etc.

And if the numbers are still wrong and not matching the tooltips then put the details on the bug tracker, including all evidence. If you can find the time to bump a thread up to 5 pages, you can find the time to do the actual testing properly and provide some repeatable tests for the devs so they can narrow down the bug.
Go to full post

Ads
Drgn

Re: Sorceress low hits

Post#2 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:09 am

You'r post is missing so much valuable informations to respond properly, we have no number on spell or even your stats, no rank/lvl, no spec used, no gear...
You seems to just rant...
I'm in vanq with my sorc, with around 250 magic power and overcaped intel and i hit like a truck.
What lvl and rank are you ?
If under 40 try to keep your gears, tali, pots up to max lvl and you should be golden with the bolstering.

Templa

Post#3 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:30 am

Did you just level up to 40 and are mega useless now because you face the sov mob without any chance to crit because people stacking ini?

Are you sov yourself?

Are you low level?

What is your critchance?

Please parse on training dummy for a minute and add crit up.

People here usually offer help but as Drg already said, you need to give a lil bit more information to be able to get help. :)
Image Image

prozorah

Post#4 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 am

I am in single target. sovereign and triumphant. rr 83.
it's on all spells. all values ​​have fallen.
the bloomburst does not even exceed 1200 damage on a mob 36.
I have 286 bonus damage. I've been playing since 2015, when you play your class all the days you know when something is wrong.

prozorah

Post#5 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:02 am

Name of character prozora.
You can watch my armory.

I know my class perfectly. I am an avid player who knows the game. I am not doing a post to complain but to find a solution.
Last edited by prozorah on Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnnyWayne

Post#6 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:03 am

Have you checked if your tactics are bugged? Took off all gear and reequipped it?

prozorah

Post#7 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:07 am

We are 2 sorceress un my team with the same problem. we tried everything

prozorah

Post#8 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:11 am

We try everything all night. connection-deco, tactics, change equipment, respecialization, all

Ads
Ysaran

Post#9 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:49 am

Can I suggest you to post some screenshots of damage? On the dummy, possibly
Zputadenti

Baiikir

Post#10 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:50 am

I have the same problem, it's like bonus of 100% dark magic are not counted. 1060intel 268dmg bonus and word of pain crit for 1800 on a green mob? neh ? wtf !! no more than 1200 vs a player rr80+ (usually my crits on word of pain were around 2400+) and my gear is a mix of bloodlord/vanq...i tried to remake all my gear and tactics, nothing better.