Recent Topics

Ads

[Calamity]Smallscale/6man oriented guild LFM

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
amaroq

[Calamity]Smallscale/6man oriented guild LFM

Post#1 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:45 am

Hello,

[ENG Guild]
Some friends and I recently set out with the goal of creating a somewhat small but strong roster of like minded smallman and 6man oriented players. We enjoy most things ranging from duo's, trio's, up to 6man as well as the occasional soloing.
Right now we are looking to fill with players interested in 6man roam and SC play during Early EU into Prime time. The hours we are looking at currently is between 1pm-6pm (server time?) GMT+1 / 9am-2pm EST. This could be subject to minor change depending on the developing schedule of the groups members.
Ideally we would like to build a roster between 6-12 members so that we can regularly fill a 6man group and have smallman partners throughout the day. Both Vets and New/Returning players are welcomed we only ask that you keep an open mind to learning and trying different specs/builds as we figure out what play styles work best for us and what is needed at any given time. Even us Vets are constantly learning new things in RoR it is just part of the process!

We have a discord server and being able to enter coms, even if just to listen, will often be mandatory at least for 6man groups. We have helpful and knowledgeable players happy to lend a hand with many aspects of the game as needed.
It is important to understand that this kind of play style is more niche on this server and there will often be times where its going to feel a lot like "dodge the zerg" and many sacrifices will be made. However when the good fights do occur there is no better time spent in the game! Some persistence, development, and thick skin will be required.

As of right now we are looking to fill out a "core" group and expand from there. We are in need of a dedicated: BG/Choppa/cDok-Zealot-Sham as well as rDPS: SH/Sorc/DPS Shaman. That said we do welcome in fellow smallman enjoyers of all classes and interest. Many of us try to keep alts geared up to fit many roles as needed as well.

I admit I only check forums only so often. For a more immediate response feel free to PM me on discord: Phatkid6961 OR PM Dourdenn/Dourdexn/Fixxa in game. We are happy to answer any questions or hit is up for an invite :)
P.S. We know there currently some other guilds working hard to bring their own vision of "6man" or "Smallman" guilds to life. We would be open and excited to join or form an alliance with such guilds if theres any interest.
Dourdenn - rr8x DoK

Ads