Recent Topics

Ads

For the love of god give WH a snare

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Zxul

Re: For the love of god give WH a snare

Post#21 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:31 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:11 pm Snare or standard charge is solely needed, because :
- You cant catch fleeing Magus because unblockable 6s stagger
- You dont have nor space nor a tactic to increase your speed, unlike WE
- You dont have a 65 ft gap closer unlike WE
Out of curiosity:
- Magus ability stagger lasts 3 sec, where did you got 6 sec from?
- WE pounce has a 30 ft range, where did you got 65 ft from?
- Just how do you spec your WE that you have space for speed tactic, unlike all WE specs that I know of?
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
Sever1n

Post#22 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:35 pm

Best part of cource is existing of covenant of celerity, that fix any problems with snares for destro side. Oh we also forgetting about Gork sez stop that punish chasing shams, racial autodetaunts.... WEs dint need to deal with any of problems WH have because..... BALANCE

akisnaakkeli

Post#23 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:48 pm

Sever1n wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:35 pm Best part of cource is existing of covenant of celerity, that fix any problems with snares for destro side. Oh we also forgetting about Gork sez stop that punish chasing shams, racial autodetaunts.... WEs dint need to deal with any of problems WH have because..... BALANCE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gdhaTzpg74 2min19sec you can see that WH disrupts Choppa's Detaunt and that activates 35% Vindication dmg. Slayer/Choppa detaunt could originally be disrupted + it was 30sec CD. This is how IMO it should be. Slay/CH always was Insane dmg but you really sacrificed defense with 30 CD detaunt that could be disrupted. We need these Extremes in the game, be it dmg, mobility, CC, anything really. There was 9sec snare procs for dps dok that stacked with CoC + Snare to 78% Snare=) All classes got at least 1 critical dmg/amount boost, some had 2 and they stacked. Like i had on my SH with 7pc sovereign 10% Crit 20% Crit dmg and my bow 9% crit 18% Critical dmg = 19 % Crit and 38% More critical dmg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n9wm3uHmgk Check how WL could move originally. about 25sec WL jumps off DW bridge and pounces to target and no fall dmg + pet is there with him! Rest of the video is great example of how FUN WL was. Most fun Melee dps ive ever played.

Also it was so easy to keep Vindication up you could almost guarantee its on in all fights where you can disrupt. Dps Zealots added another opportunity to disrupt and there were quite alot dps zealots in aor. There was counters to classes, like WL and Kotbs were a nightmare for shammy but thats why they had permanent 30% speed buff(also stacked with Quick Escape from renownAND ODJIRA) because every 5s kotbs shattered your hot,dsu,cleanse and u took dmg from all of those + WL will catch you. Btw did anyone ever test how fast you could go with Warlord or some set had 75% Charge speed instead of 50% and with QE+Odjira 160% Speed was prpobably possible because 135% was of odjira + qe procced after you used Charge.

Point is Extremes are good, they are needed and they are FUN which is the most important thing. I mean how it is possible that i cant use pbaoe BEHIND ME? literally 5ft just 180ft behind me " Outside of cone " BS pls fix this, remove this, this was never a thing.

Edit; I might remember this wrong, but wasnt BaL considered Debuff and it wasnt Cleansable? Because some skills were like that. Or could you not shatter it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMRL_X-sefc Also check how WH could use Stagger much more creatively!
Last edited by akisnaakkeli on Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Zxul

Post#24 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:49 pm

Sever1n wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:35 pm Best part of cource is existing of covenant of celerity, that fix any problems with snares for destro side. Oh we also forgetting about Gork sez stop that punish chasing shams, racial autodetaunts.... WEs dint need to deal with any of problems WH have because..... BALANCE
Lets see now. How covenant of celerity helps WE which usually isn't teamed with dok? How is Gork sez stop so much better than 3600 m1 absorb on AM, when you can avoid Gork sez stop by just stopping for 2 sec, while there is no way to avoid AM absorb? How is gobba racial detaunt is better than AM's aoe detaunt which lasts for 10 sec out of every 15 (Run Between Worlds)?

"WEs dint need to deal with any of problems WH have because"- enlighten me, which problems exactly? Because from other hand I can see several things which WH has unlike WE- for example armor debuff which WE doesn't has, or ability to build mechanic points outside of combat/ melee range which again WE doesn't has.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Sever1n

Post#25 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:08 pm

Create WH go order and find out. Would be pretty easy to see dif in gameplay. The toxic gap between destro tons of cc, def mechanism, permaslows that order just cant answer. U have tons of doks and if it needed the party with any character just stick to target like glue and no amount of bubles and detaunts will help, while shamies usualy can outrun everything, zealots have perfect defence tool - winds that RP dont have. So while WE have zero problems to deal with heals, WH will be sucked into chopabloba snared by covenant, and then he need to stick to healer to kill it. Go experience it by yourself, you will like it. Sadly i have destro toons to feel dif and the difference in gameplay just astonishing, how easy everything for destro and they dont even realise it. Hey WE prodigies what the max burst on squish target u can do? I know its tox high, and some people whine that WEs underperforming, and have no finishers=))))) Once saw how underperforming WE almost deleted BIS lion in face in mere seconds, and perfectly know the amount of burst they can pull in stun combo. But everytime some order guys wanna play with their toys.... blabla order OP.

iraoul

Post#26 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:41 pm

Sever1n wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:08 pm Create WH go order and find out. Would be pretty easy to see dif in gameplay. The toxic gap between destro tons of cc, def mechanism, permaslows that order just cant answer. U have tons of doks and if it needed the party with any character just stick to target like glue and no amount of bubles and detaunts will help, while shamies usualy can outrun everything, zealots have perfect defence tool - winds that RP dont have. So while WE have zero problems to deal with heals, WH will be sucked into chopabloba snared by covenant, and then he need to stick to healer to kill it. Go experience it by yourself, you will like it. Sadly i have destro toons to feel dif and the difference in gameplay just astonishing, how easy everything for destro and they dont even realise it. Hey WE prodigies what the max burst on squish target u can do? I know its tox high, and some people whine that WEs underperforming, and have no finishers=))))) Once saw how underperforming WE almost deleted BIS lion in face in mere seconds, and perfectly know the amount of burst they can pull in stun combo. But everytime some order guys wanna play with their toys.... blabla order OP.
You think you know, but you're John Snow

Adelmar

Post#27 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:43 pm

akisnaakkeli wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:48 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gdhaTzpg74 2min19sec you can see that WH disrupts Choppa's Detaunt and that activates 35% Vindication dmg. Slayer/Choppa detaunt could originally be disrupted + it was 30sec CD. This is how IMO it should be. Slay/CH always was Insane dmg but you really sacrificed defense with 30 CD detaunt that could be disrupted. We need these Extremes in the game, be it dmg, mobility, CC, anything really. There was 9sec snare procs for dps dok that stacked with CoC + Snare to 78% Snare=) All classes got at least 1 critical dmg/amount boost, some had 2 and they stacked. Like i had on my SH with 7pc sovereign 10% Crit 20% Crit dmg and my bow 9% crit 18% Critical dmg = 19 % Crit and 38% More critical dmg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n9wm3uHmgk Check how WL could move originally. about 25sec WL jumps off DW bridge and pounces to target and no fall dmg + pet is there with him! Rest of the video is great example of how FUN WL was. Most fun Melee dps ive ever played.

Also it was so easy to keep Vindication up you could almost guarantee its on in all fights where you can disrupt. Dps Zealots added another opportunity to disrupt and there were quite alot dps zealots in aor. There was counters to classes, like WL and Kotbs were a nightmare for shammy but thats why they had permanent 30% speed buff(also stacked with Quick Escape from renownAND ODJIRA) because every 5s kotbs shattered your hot,dsu,cleanse and u took dmg from all of those + WL will catch you. Btw did anyone ever test how fast you could go with Warlord or some set had 75% Charge speed instead of 50% and with QE+Odjira 160% Speed was prpobably possible because 135% was of odjira + qe procced after you used Charge.

Point is Extremes are good, they are needed and they are FUN which is the most important thing. I mean how it is possible that i cant use pbaoe BEHIND ME? literally 5ft just 180ft behind me " Outside of cone " BS pls fix this, remove this, this was never a thing.

Edit; I might remember this wrong, but wasnt BaL considered Debuff and it wasnt Cleansable? Because some skills were like that. Or could you not shatter it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMRL_X-sefc Also check how WH could use Stagger much more creatively!

Careful! You're making too much sense for some in this thread and will be seen as a threat not only to them, but the community as a whole. You've been warned!

Sarcasm aside, I've been hoping for the devs to bring back a lot of what made dps feel great from live, IE: a large damage threat that could not be ignored by simply putting up an absorb and maybe a detaunt then /lol. Hoping that once they reach the dps stage of their road map that we'll see some of that.
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Sever1n

Post#28 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:22 pm

And youre a psychic that read people minds and perfectly know what they think and what knowledge they possess? And then put labels on them. How.... not impresing and ordinary, really. Looks like im going in right direction.

Ads
Hazmy
Community Management

Post#29 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:32 pm

This is the Suggestions & Feedback Section of the forum to provide multiple perspectives about proposals and changes from the community.

Please maintain the quality of the Thread and avoid derailing it from Feedback, with one-on-one arguments or ad hominem reactions.

Omegus

Post#30 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:02 am

Sudden accusations was supposed to be the immobiliser (and whatever the WE one is called). If you moved, you took a load of damage. Would rather see those opener tools improved then try and turn WE/WH into regular MDPS (I know the WE was given extra tools and I disagree with most of them so stop rage replying)
Zomega: RR8x Zealot