Recent Topics

Ads

Weird character names

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Enmity

Weird character names

Post#1 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:46 pm

Hello,

I used to play a few years ago and came back to try the game only see a few of my chars had some strange characters after the username. Is this an error? Here's a
screen of a few of my chars. Image

https://ibb.co/kXkgfcJ

Ads
Lilim

Re: Weird character names

Post#2 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:50 pm

Hey,

back in 2021 we made this change: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=44952#p477516

Character Names:
Names of characters that have not been logged in for more than one year are now free to use. The old inactive character will be automatically renamed and its owner can pick a new name on next login. The newly implemented automation will keep releasing new names, from inactive characters, for you to use.

Sulorie

Post#3 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:48 am

Lilim wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:50 pm Hey,

Character Names:
Names of characters that have not been logged in for more than one year are now free to use. The old inactive character will be automatically renamed and its owner can pick a new name on next login. The newly implemented automation will keep releasing new names, from inactive characters, for you to use.
Related to those names, you can't delete them from friends list. Got several chars with player names like this in friends list and it takes a lot space. :D would be nice if those could be removed.
Dying is no option.

normanis

Post#4 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:55 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:48 am
Lilim wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:50 pm Hey,

Character Names:
Related to those names, you can't delete them from friends list. Got several chars with player names like this in friends list and it takes a lot space. :D would be nice if those could be removed.
+ to this i have same problem
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"