Recent Topics

Ads

When is HV coming back?

Let's talk about... everything else
akisnaakkeli

Re: When is HV coming back?

Post#11 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:10 am

JohnnyWayne wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:46 am Great, random drop bullshittery for suddenly bis weapons. You really know what people want.
wtf? where did i claim anything about bis? Adding Procs to already existing wpns that people might run HV more makes them bis to you ? Everything you said has NOTHING to do what i said=)

Ads
JohnnyWayne

Re: When is HV coming back?

Post#12 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:05 am

I'd expect modified HV weapon to be better than city dungeon weapons to be honest. Otherwise, people wouldnt go for them and you'd not meet your goal.

I don't know about you, but I have two reasons to do PvE. First, bis gear. Second, money. I do PvE for crafting, and if HV would be more relevant for that, like better or new drops for potion / talisman crafting, it would increase the amount of runs. It doesn't drop gear to salvage compareabily to other dungeons. Making it more intersting in terms of crafting would probably improve the situation. At least thats a way better solution than hiding good to bis weapons behind a random dropchance.

Still, we are talking about a dungeon, that is currently inaccessable, so we won't even have to bother with such mind games. As soon as it opens, there will be a run for HV runs. I'd recommend to get your required gear then. I think in the long run, only better crafting drops will help the dungeon.