Post#1 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:20 pm

Hi,

any ETA on HV dungeon coming back?

Ads
Hazmy
Community Management

Re: When is HV coming back?

Post#2 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:28 pm

We'll have more information about the state of Dungeons very soon ( for real )!

Emissary
Community Management

Post#3 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:57 pm

SOON™
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Absinth

Post#4 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:10 am

2 weeks
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

Nameless

Post#5 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:27 am

Just dont forget to make it relevant. Cos HV is falling back imo.
The gear there doesnt give wards so it is not so desirable. No weekly pve influence, no soulstone so less reason to be played by ppl already done it. Tedious last boss fight.

There is reason to do gb even when you dont need the gear cos there is a chance to gain quite good amount of gold, purple seed, close to bis jewelry, liniments, salvaging maths, pve weekly influence, speed run currency.
When fully geard you do Bs cos soulstone, salvaging, scavenging, speed run currency, most pve influence.

Give to ppl that dont need the gear reason to do HV, otherwise it will be niche pve that you need month to complete cos you cant find group to do.
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Absinth

Post#6 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:58 am

Nameless wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:27 am Just dont forget to make it relevant. Cos HV is falling back imo.
The gear there doesnt give wards so it is not so desirable. No weekly pve influence, no soulstone so less reason to be played by ppl already done it. Tedious last boss fight.

There is reason to do gb even when you dont need the gear cos there is a chance to gain quite good amount of gold, purple seed, close to bis jewelry, liniments, salvaging maths, pve weekly influence, speed run currency.
When fully geard you do Bs cos soulstone, salvaging, scavenging, speed run currency, most pve influence.

Give to ppl that dont need the gear reason to do HV, otherwise it will be niche pve that you need month to complete cos you cant find group to do.
Afaik they said about adding the weekly influence to it and as far as i know it will be the best moment to add it now, set is desirable for some classes as they level it gives you a lot of scavenging mats, and has precursor to speedrun currency aka pq bag. It could get used a more love but we will see how it unfolds, the HV jewel is also used by some bis specs although i think its now obsolete with the event rings we have.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

Martok

Post#7 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:47 pm

Watch Tothmonra's Podcast this Saturday at noon EST. Information concerning this will be discussed.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

JohnnyWayne

Post#8 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:08 am

*stares in rr70 2H BG without city dungeon weapon*

Ads
akisnaakkeli

Post#9 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:34 am

JohnnyWayne wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:08 am *stares in rr70 2H BG without city dungeon weapon*
There are Purple wpns with good stats dropping in HV which are boe as well. Add procs to them and keep them boe and with the weekly thing i would happily run HV just for a chance to get good proc wpn alone. Also pls remove +200 something armour bonuses from beastlord/hv for Bw/sorc/Magus etc, i actually think engi get wpn skill from these? anyway + 200 armour is nothing as a set bonus, as a talisman yep not set bonus espesially for light armour dps. Im fine with those + 249armour on my Healer shammy though giving me about close to 500 armour when using 3 beastlord + 3 vale-walker.

JohnnyWayne

Post#10 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:46 am

Great, random drop bullshittery for suddenly bis weapons. You really know what people want.