Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 11/03/2024

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Bowldancer

Re: Patch Notes 11/03/2024

Post#21 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:08 pm

Vraal wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:56 pm Does this also effect Choppa/Slayer class mechanic? They are also percentual increases and worked on procs as well.
Yes. And Riposte damage is also not increased anymore.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Ads
Vegetaplays
Community Management

Post#22 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:16 pm

kauyon1 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:31 pm
Wdova wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:19 pm Thank You! This is exactly what a game with a dwindling population needs. Harder T4 starting dungeon.... :?
Hey hey hey. Harder Dungeons that people don't need to do more than 3 times.....
We went from no way to form a pickup GB group to a GB run every 10 mins to no way ppl will do GB again. Hope everyone got a ton of money and linis. It was fun.

What I really can't understand is the BL changes. People have to beg for a 3rd person right now to help them and I see maybe /5 twice a week try to form begging for hours. Why does this need to check on new players?
These changes were to bring Gunbad closer to what it was pre-ability rework, which was quite easily completable for the intended level. Like what TRH mentioned, the bosses often did less damage then the trash mobs, and Gunbad was quite easily clearable even with just 2 people in the dungeon. The intent is to bring Gunbad back mechanically to how it was pre-ability rework (for the most part) but to make it slight bit easier to still remain beginner friendly (but still have a moderate enough difficulty). We do have more changes to Gunbad on the way, but it is 1 step at a time :)

It is the same for Beastlord, in turn for the higher damage, Skarloks self heal was reduced by half. Everything else is still quite easily completable for the intended level.

Hazmy
Community Management

Post#23 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:18 pm

Vraal wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:56 pm Does this also effect Choppa/Slayer class mechanic? They are also percentual increases and worked on procs as well.
Yes, indeed it does. So Choppa/Slayer mechanics will no longer buff the damage output of procs., as Class Mechanics are also Hidden Buffs basically.

We've reworded the Patch Notes description of the change now, that hopefully will clarify it a little bit more.
Damage bonus abilities/tactics/buffs/class mechanics will no longer enhance the damage output of procs.

Bozzax

Post#24 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:44 pm

Whut about multipliers from gear, renown?
Challenge? Other inc damage reduction like ib? Sm / bo damage reduction etc?
Are item procs affected?
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Hazmy
Community Management

Post#25 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:04 pm

Bozzax wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:44 pm Whut about multipliers from gear, renown?
Challenge? Other inc damage reduction like ib? Sm / bo damage reduction etc?
Are item procs affected?

I asked the Balance Group for further clarifications on that:

- Item Procs. such as Subjugator/Fortress Weapon Procs. are also no longer affected by these damage bonuses.

- Challenge or Renown are unaffected, considering they are Damage Reductions and not Increases.

- Set Bonuses that give a regular stat will still affect procs. The scaling for Procs. have been disabled on Abilities and Buffs specifically with an associated check, but that can not be added to Stats that are applied directly to a Character, such as +% to Damage.

Stimpz

Post#26 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:11 pm

Is it possible to dye the Chaos T1 cloak from the hidden quest?

Shima

Post#27 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:39 pm

Instead of keep dungeons easy onse mostly players don't like to waste 4 hours doing this, and weak char are ignored when lfg, the team makes it harder!

I don't wanna spend hours on beastlord neiher any other dungeon that isnt endgame. And many players think the same! If, at least, was Lost Vale or Tovl, but Gunbad? Really?

I remember no one used to do Gunbad and Bastion Stairs on live due it be harder than sentinel runs and extremelly big. People usually rather doing sentinel - LV and Tovl instead waste time on these dungeons.

I suggest the dev team to rethink about this, because many players will lose the interest on keeping raising your char due the difficulties to get T4 equipment. And like or not, pve sets help a lot for those new on T4.

One of the things that make players leave the game is the lack of QoL and fun criteria. It's already hard to level a renown rank after the "balance patch" now dungeons become harder. It makes no sense. Pve shouldn't be that hard in this game.

I'm trying to find a group to do gunbad for weeks, and didn't find one. NOw with this patch things will be harder I believe. And this should be a problem to get solved. The challenge to make a group for dungeons.

Absinth

Post#28 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:54 pm

Stimpz wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:11 pm Is it possible to dye the Chaos T1 cloak from the hidden quest?
Idk about chaos one but the elf one has two versions, one is dyable second one is not.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

Ads
Scottx125

Post#29 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:47 pm

bw10 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:38 pm Dungeons dont need to be any harder in my opinion. Theres a reason a good chunk of playerbase doesnt want to run dungeons at all. They are extremely dull. The lockouts should be gone, too
I do think we should have hard dungeons. Have easier modes of dungeons for people who want to run through it for crafting resources, soul stone or gear wards. Then give us a heroic/challenge mode for every dungeon that gives a unique currency on top of the normal rewards so that we can get extra stuff if we put in the effort. Also make the challenge dungeons a bit more interesting.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Sever1n

Post#30 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:57 am

People cry about PVE runs? You can get your character geared for batle in t4 in 1 week. Show me other MMO where you can do that. People like this deserve gunbad goblins in Dark Souls mode.