Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] A different Absolution spec.

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
reynor007

Re: [WH] A different Absolution spec.

Post#11 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:45 am

;)
Zxul wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:31 am
reynor007 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:47 am
Zxul wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:29 am

Yep if you seek it, I was the one who invented the absospam build.
oh lol, so you came up with this assembly
I wonder why then all your new build options look frankly weak...

I'm just one of those thanks to whom this assembly became popular
viewtopic.php?t=39590

For that matter, I'm also the one that came up with WE RA build, later adopted as WH DG/TBP build.

viewtopic.php?t=41379

Thing is, currently for WH both DG/TBP, and as far as I understand absospam build, were nerfed ( https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=21362 the absospam nerf). DG/TBP still does some dmg, but there is a reason why there are less WHs roaming. So trying to see if there is some possible alt build, I however don't have a WH so can't test it.

Same for WE as well btw, though WE don't have a Bullet build but have the Witchbrew. I do have a 80 WE, tested several possible non Witchbrew builds, but currently only RA build will do comparable dmg to Witchbrew, and that with much more str/ws requirements just to do the same dmg. WE is currently based all around Witchbrew- should it be nerfed, the class will become very average.

Edit: also I wonder about another version of this spec, https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 7,526,8135

Here the idea is to use Prolonged Confession to have both BAL and Jagged Edge permanently running on target, with also 5 points critted Absolution once every 10 sec or so. Or another possibility, once BAL is running, to use Absolution as every second attack, for extra Bullet dmg.
bro I’ll upset you, but you published it in 2020, and I saw this assembly in 2019, sorry, but you didn’t come up with it, if you really want, I can find the video from which I took it
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
reynor007

Post#12 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:48 am

Zxul wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:42 pm
Yep this guide explains exactly the build I posted more than a year before it. And what 5 tactic are you talking about? The bug didn't exist in 2020.
https://youtu.be/uIiGNwJ2Npg?si=iDeuq0fdonl7YwBl

you probably saw his video and decided to make a similar build, but his build is really better and I just added perfect timing and gameplay to this build, after which it became so popular
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

reynor007

Post#13 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:55 am

Zxul wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:29 am
Sever1n wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:40 am Seek absospam build in this section.
Yep if you seek it, I was the one who invented the absospam build.
Well, I already explained and showed why, unfortunately, it wasn’t you
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Zxul

Post#14 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:38 pm

reynor007 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:45 am bro I’ll upset you, but you published it in 2020, and I saw this assembly in 2019, sorry, but you didn’t come up with it, if you really want, I can find the video from which I took it
If he came up with a similar build then he hasn't posted it, except I guess in that video. Not sure where he posted the video though, since back when I came up with the idea and made the forum post the build was unknown. Back then WH was considered an underpowered class, since without Bullet or DG/TBP builds WHs don't have that many options.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

reynor007

Post#15 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:24 pm

Zxul wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:38 pm
reynor007 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:45 am bro I’ll upset you, but you published it in 2020, and I saw this assembly in 2019, sorry, but you didn’t come up with it, if you really want, I can find the video from which I took it
If he came up with a similar build then he hasn't posted it, except I guess in that video. Not sure where he posted the video though, since back when I came up with the idea and made the forum post the build was unknown. Back then WH was considered an underpowered class, since without Bullet or DG/TBP builds WHs don't have that many options.
this is krego and he highlighted this video and assembly and by the way, your version has very little to do with the topic, what actually works you didn’t talk about the 50% finisher tactics, without which this build basically won’t work, about healing from bullets, etc. what can we say, TbP was considered a very weak ability, until I clearly showed how to use it, many wrote to me why I use it at all...
in any case, kregon is the first person to publish this build, albeit with an imperfect game and minor glitches, but in the end it was brought to perfection
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Zxul

Post#16 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:48 pm

reynor007 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:24 pm
Zxul wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:38 pm
this is krego and he highlighted this video and assembly and by the way, your version has very little to do with the topic, what actually works you didn’t talk about the 50% finisher tactics, without which this build basically won’t work, about healing from bullets, etc. what can we say, TbP was considered a very weak ability, until I clearly showed how to use it, many wrote to me why I use it at all...
in any case, kregon is the first person to publish this build, albeit with an imperfect game and minor glitches, but in the end it was brought to perfection
About 50% finisher tactic and healing from bullets, so I guess you didn't actually read anything besides the first post, since the very first build which I linked in the thread has both lol.

About TBP, read the other thread which I linked, where I posted back in 2020 how the RA works with armor pen tactic. Then followed by Krima starting using the build, and getting to 3 top WE in ranked with it, then more WEs speccing around it. And eventually WHs going for their version as well.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

gersy

Post#17 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:35 pm

i would not run a build like this.. makes 0 sense, unfunctional even. just spec BAL if you're going to put so many points in to the tree.

you can run "abso spam" build without even actually speccing in to it if you have decent gear. playing standard BAL (or even DG) in bis gives around 35-40% crit chance and with 15% crit damage bonus from sov set bonus and 50% crit damage bonus fanatical cleansing gives you your modern day "abso spam" build where you can hinge on flowing accusation procs to attempt to spam absolution with no need for atonement and no need for gimping your overall build.

mekal

Post#18 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:49 pm

Ego : the thread

Ads
reynor007

Post#19 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:01 pm

Zxul wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:48 pm
About 50% finisher tactic and healing from bullets, so I guess you didn't actually read anything besides the first post, since the very first build which I linked in the thread has both lol.

About TBP, read the other thread which I linked, where I posted back in 2020 how the RA works with armor pen tactic. Then followed by Krima starting using the build, and getting to 3 top WE in ranked with it, then more WEs speccing around it. And eventually WHs going for their version as well.
I can't say anything about WE, maybe you really did that build I just know who made the def WE build, probably the most popular build after regen WH, again, I’m partly to blame for this but I can say for sure that you are definitely not the first to post an assembly about regen WH

even under your post, you were shown a video of cagucmka, who used this build long before you wrote about it Moreover, the build options that you showed there look frankly very weak, I doubt that it was even a competitive build

in fact, in your post you yourself admitted that you had already seen this assembly, you just assumed what it might look like pretty much the same way people copied the def WE build
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

reynor007

Post#20 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:21 pm

winteryseeker wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:58 pm who cares about who "invented" a spec?

oh right raynor cares....

gosh, glad we have him around
lol dude, he said 3 times that he invented this build, I gave facts why this is not so and lol, I'm not saying that this is my build, I don't care who came up with it, I just played as I liked and showed it off
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+