Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] A different Absolution spec.

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Paxsanarion

Re: [WH] A different Absolution spec.

Post#21 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:27 pm

Who cares who invented it :-) why does it matter? I would be more concerned about why the titanic (server population) is sinking, rather than who designed the pattern for the dinner plates :-)

Ads
geezereur

Post#22 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:19 pm

I hate the delay you get from Flowing Accusation tactic it was so much faster before when you got it to proc. Ruined my favorite absospam spec.

Zxul

Post#23 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:30 am

reynor007 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:01 pm
Zxul wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:48 pm
About 50% finisher tactic and healing from bullets, so I guess you didn't actually read anything besides the first post, since the very first build which I linked in the thread has both lol.

About TBP, read the other thread which I linked, where I posted back in 2020 how the RA works with armor pen tactic. Then followed by Krima starting using the build, and getting to 3 top WE in ranked with it, then more WEs speccing around it. And eventually WHs going for their version as well.
I can't say anything about WE, maybe you really did that build I just know who made the def WE build, probably the most popular build after regen WH, again, I’m partly to blame for this but I can say for sure that you are definitely not the first to post an assembly about regen WH

even under your post, you were shown a video of cagucmka, who used this build long before you wrote about it Moreover, the build options that you showed there look frankly very weak, I doubt that it was even a competitive build

in fact, in your post you yourself admitted that you had already seen this assembly, you just assumed what it might look like pretty much the same way people copied the def WE build
Several people came up with the idea, but kept it to themselves, I'm the one who came up with the idea and actually posted it for others to use. Here now, feels better for you?

As for weak build options, what are you crying about now, when in that thread I suggested the Sanctified Bullets/ Flowing Accusations/ Blessed Blade- exactly the base of the build?

"you yourself admitted that you had already seen this assembly, you just assumed what it might look like"- and how did you went from me reminding about fighting mpa3b's WH after he posted the video to me assuming what the build might look like is beyond me.

But now I do remind about you from back at that time, since I seem to all forgot about you even being around back then. You were the one that Krima was laughing about all the time for crying nonstop about how WH is weaker that WE, now I remember all those posts of your.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

what63

Post#24 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:45 am

People trying to run abso spam for years and years with varying success pre-OMGWTF WH/WE buffs anyways. The second the tactic came into play it was obvious where things were headed as far as solo play went, what's probably the most obvious thing that should come to mind is that the first people jumping into that whole thing didn't post forum stuff about it. Just like most peopled don't for any "hidden" tech for a good while. The masses catch on eventually, but for the most part actual pioneers abuse things early and often without tipping people off to it.

EoV/FoDG is a perfect example. It took like a year+ or smth for that to become meta after a misleading patchnote, meanwhile it was used by a few people continuously from when it was working as stated and all the way through the patch where it was supposedly reverted, because most people read patchnotes and make assumptions, others test everything and go from there instead.

TL;DR arguing about build sources is utterly futile because you can bet your left nut that by the time someone posts these things, they've already been abused for ages by people that go through everything in the game whenever there's any chance of something being wonky.

reynor007

Post#25 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:11 pm

Zxul wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:30 am
Zxul wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:48 pm
About 50% finisher tactic and healing from bullets, so I guess you didn't actually read anything besides the first post, since the very first build which I linked in the thread has both lol.

About TBP, read the other thread which I linked, where I posted back in 2020 how the RA works with armor pen tactic. Then followed by Krima starting using the build, and getting to 3 top WE in ranked with it, then more WEs speccing around it. And eventually WHs going for their version as well.
I can't say anything about WE, maybe you really did that build I just know who made the def WE build, probably the most popular build after regen WH, again, I’m partly to blame for this but I can say for sure that you are definitely not the first to post an assembly about regen WH

even under your post, you were shown a video of cagucmka, who used this build long before you wrote about it Moreover, the build options that you showed there look frankly very weak, I doubt that it was even a competitive build

in fact, in your post you yourself admitted that you had already seen this assembly, you just assumed what it might look like pretty much the same way people copied the def WE build
Several people came up with the idea, but kept it to themselves, I'm the one who came up with the idea and actually posted it for others to use. Here now, feels better for you?

As for weak build options, what are you crying about now, when in that thread I suggested the Sanctified Bullets/ Flowing Accusations/ Blessed Blade- exactly the base of the build?

"you yourself admitted that you had already seen this assembly, you just assumed what it might look like"- and how did you went from me reminding about fighting mpa3b's WH after he posted the video to me assuming what the build might look like is beyond me.

But now I do remind about you from back at that time, since I seem to all forgot about you even being around back then. You were the one that Krima was laughing about all the time for crying nonstop about how WH is weaker that WE, now I remember all those posts of your.
okay, you didn’t steal someone else’s build, you were just inspired, I understand😂 As for krima, this is another, in my opinion, not quite adequate person who has been proving for a long time that Witchbrew is a very weak ability and should be strengthened (all those who don’t like the def WE build, say thank you to krima, this madness started because of him) and regarding the fact that he laughed at me, as you put it, he is an ordinary WE below average, who killed me the only time when I was in vanq, without a sent ring, and at the same time he played riposte + had a victorius ring I think there is no need to explain what happened when I put on the sovereign (he simply stopped playing after losing to me 12/0)😂
you and him definitely look the same, you also think a lot about yourself and consider yourself some kind of super player, apparently but we remember that our fight ended, to which you called me yourself🤣
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

mazi761111

Post#26 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:24 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:11 pm

okay, you didn’t steal someone else’s build, you were just inspired, I understand😂 As for krima, this is another, in my opinion, not quite adequate person who has been proving for a long time that Witchbrew is a very weak ability and should be strengthened (all those who don’t like the def WE build, say thank you to krima, this madness started because of him) and regarding the fact that he laughed at me, as you put it, he is an ordinary WE below average, who killed me the only time when I was in vanq, without a sent ring, and at the same time he played riposte + had a victorius ring I think there is no need to explain what happened when I put on the sovereign (he simply stopped playing after losing to me 12/0)😂
you and him definitely look the same, you also think a lot about yourself and consider yourself some kind of super player, apparently but we remember that our fight ended, to which you called me yourself🤣
what is zxul he game name...?
choson:badchosen
chopa:bigpanties

reynor007

Post#27 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:39 pm

mazi761111 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:24 pm

I don’t remember, but something like his name on the forum, chosen
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

mazi761111

Post#28 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:52 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:39 pm

solo snb chosen i just remenber pos he chosen
choson:badchosen
chopa:bigpanties

Ads
reynor007

Post#29 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:30 pm

mazi761111 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:52 pm
reynor007 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:39 pm

solo snb chosen i just remenber pos he chosen
he was 2h against def WE It seems to me that anyone who understands the game a little, the outcome of this battle was obvious, to be honest, I think that def WE will be able to kill two regen chosen)
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Krima

Post#30 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:36 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:11 pm

Wtfff, its been like years and It seems you have PTSD from the times you got your butt handed to you by Krima. Are you still recording meme videos of yourself killing inexperienced players with five tactics WH? :lol: pls move on.. Did you engage in any endgame content like cities or ranked matches, if such things still exist?

WH five tactics seem to be a thing of the past, huh? It's been many years of dominating newcomers with what seems like a cheat code. :lol:
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek: