Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] A different Absolution spec.

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Zxul

Re: [WH] A different Absolution spec.

Post#31 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:39 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:11 pm okay, you didn’t steal someone else’s build, you were just inspired, I understand😂 As for krima, this is another, in my opinion, not quite adequate person who has been proving for a long time that Witchbrew is a very weak ability and should be strengthened (all those who don’t like the def WE build, say thank you to krima, this madness started because of him) and regarding the fact that he laughed at me, as you put it, he is an ordinary WE below average, who killed me the only time when I was in vanq, without a sent ring, and at the same time he played riposte + had a victorius ring I think there is no need to explain what happened when I put on the sovereign (he simply stopped playing after losing to me 12/0)😂
you and him definitely look the same, you also think a lot about yourself and consider yourself some kind of super player, apparently but we remember that our fight ended, to which you called me yourself🤣
Indeed, unlike you I can actually came up with a new builds, deal with it.

And, judging by that wall of text about Krima, it hit the mark. So its been 4 years, and you still can't forget him making fun of you.

As for our fight, let me remind you that you fought a troll build chosen, and rr44 if at the time if I remember right sorc (Slxul, still rr48). Glad that you managed to kill it, reminds me a lot your videos for some reason. I guess the "testing spec" part wasn't clear enough.

Now let me remind you what happened when we met on an actual roaming toons. I was on a dps zealot btw, to add insult to the injury:

"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
Krima

Post#32 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:58 pm

Back to the topic, props to @Zxul for always trying to come up with something new. Indeed, he was the one who first thought about bleeding edge + RA, and I remember having a long chat with him about a new SPEC for the WE. After many brews and tests, the results are well-known. Had a blast playing BE+RA full DPS WE; it was best spec ever for the Witch Elf, miles ahead of deftards' builds!

Thanks devs for nerfing! :(
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

reynor007

Post#33 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:43 am

Krima wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:36 pm
mazi761111 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:24 pm
reynor007 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:11 pm

okay, you didn’t steal someone else’s build, you were just inspired, I understand😂 As for krima, this is another, in my opinion, not quite adequate person who has been proving for a long time that Witchbrew is a very weak ability and should be strengthened (all those who don’t like the def WE build, say thank you to krima, this madness started because of him) and regarding the fact that he laughed at me, as you put it, he is an ordinary WE below average, who killed me the only time when I was in vanq, without a sent ring, and at the same time he played riposte + had a victorius ring I think there is no need to explain what happened when I put on the sovereign (he simply stopped playing after losing to me 12/0)😂
you and him definitely look the same, you also think a lot about yourself and consider yourself some kind of super player, apparently but we remember that our fight ended, to which you called me yourself🤣
what is zxul he game name...?
Wtfff, its been like years and It seems you have PTSD from the times you got your butt handed to you by Krima. Are you still recording meme videos of yourself killing inexperienced players with five tactics WH? :lol: pls move on.. Did you engage in any endgame content like cities or ranked matches, if such things still exist?

WH five tactics seem to be a thing of the past, huh? It's been many years of dominating newcomers with what seems like a cheat code. :lol:
you're just funny you know what's funny, I don't need to prove anything, people know everything perfectly well, but your ass is on fire It's nice that people like you will remember me forever 😂
the count of 5 tactics is very funny, considering that I have about 10 videos about WH, and more than half of them show a set of tactics😂 but you are right about one thing, I kill inexperienced players and you are one of them
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

reynor007

Post#34 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:45 am

Krima wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:58 pm Back to the topic, props to @Zxul for always trying to come up with something new. Indeed, he was the one who first thought about bleeding edge + RA, and I remember having a long chat with him about a new SPEC for the WE. After many brews and tests, the results are well-known. Had a blast playing BE+RA full DPS WE; it was best spec ever for the Witch Elf, miles ahead of deftards' builds!

Thanks devs for nerfing! :(
hahahahaha, tell this to the whole server def WE is crazy, and to come up with this you really need to understand something about the game, unfortunately this is not about you guys)
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

sharpblader3

Post#35 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:03 am

Zxul wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:39 pm
reynor007 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:11 pm okay, you didn’t steal someone else’s build, you were just inspired, I understand😂 As for krima, this is another, in my opinion, not quite adequate person who has been proving for a long time that Witchbrew is a very weak ability and should be strengthened (all those who don’t like the def WE build, say thank you to krima, this madness started because of him) and regarding the fact that he laughed at me, as you put it, he is an ordinary WE below average, who killed me the only time when I was in vanq, without a sent ring, and at the same time he played riposte + had a victorius ring I think there is no need to explain what happened when I put on the sovereign (he simply stopped playing after losing to me 12/0)😂

And, judging by that wall of text about Krima, it hit the mark. So its been 4 years, and you still can't forget him making fun of you.

As for our fight, let me remind you that you fought a troll build chosen, and rr44 if at the time if I remember right sorc (Slxul, still rr48). Glad that you managed to kill it, reminds me a lot your videos for some reason. I guess the "testing spec" part wasn't clear enough.

Now let me remind you what happened when we met on an actual roaming toons. I was on a dps zealot btw, to add insult to the injury:

Honestly, BW vs a dps healer is not a favourable matchup for the BW.

Also, we shouldn't be too proud of coming up with "unique" builds. It's fun and feels rewarding but it is exactly what the game designers want.

Game abilities and skill trees are designed to make players feel smart about comboing them or using them in a build.

This is to induce the "Ikea Effect" so that you get attached to your characters and come back to the game, which in a subscription based MMO was heavily required for their monetization strategy.

mazi761111

Post#36 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:16 am

reynor007 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:30 pm
mazi761111 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:52 pm
reynor007 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:39 pm

I don’t remember, but something like his name on the forum, chosen
solo snb chosen i just remenber pos he chosen
he was 2h against def WE It seems to me that anyone who understands the game a little, the outcome of this battle was obvious, to be honest, I think that def WE will be able to kill two regen chosen)
let me lv up my we.. try to new build for def we (try to not die) hahaha
choson:badchosen
chopa:bigpanties

Fey

Post#37 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:41 am

This thread is full <grab popcorn> mode. I've got to rewatch this episode from the start. I've played WH and WE to rr50 on RoR, but I'm not versed enough to join the chorus. Very entertaining content nonetheless.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

reynor007

Post#38 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:52 am

sharpblader3 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:03 am
Zxul wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:39 pm

Honestly, BW vs a dps healer is not a favourable matchup for the BW.

Also, we shouldn't be too proud of coming up with "unique" builds. It's fun and feels rewarding but it is exactly what the game designers want.

Game abilities and skill trees are designed to make players feel smart about comboing them or using them in a build.

This is to induce the "Ikea Effect" so that you get attached to your characters and come back to the game, which in a subscription based MMO was heavily required for their monetization strategy.
people, I’ll say it again, I don’t care about you and krima, I don’t consider you good solo players, only this parameter is important to me, the rest I’m not interested in, the reason for our battle, she himself called me to a duel and lost to 0, you knew that you are 47rr and went anyway, if you want to die again just let me know
people keep photos of my BW's killer🤣
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
Dackjanielz

Post#39 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:32 am

i know this is somewhat off topic....

But is confession just worthless now? as it was my favourite build to use in warbands and some survival?

Witch elves are still tanking better than tanks but when i tried to use confession build recently it was pretty terrible.

Sever1n

Post#40 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:40 am

If u want to duel with melle conf is only way, in burst spec ripost bots just stand up, use 1 pot and then faceroll keybord to secure victory. I dont use conf a lot its very gear dependant and designed for long figths, but any figth with chopa or mara (good ones) will be long, so left tree is way to go. For burst specs just try to do max dmg in stun, force him pots and then imidiatly avoid boxing kite till you can restealth and do another burst. How to figth in confession - second have a ton of vids.