Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] A different Absolution spec.

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sever1n

Re: [WH] A different Absolution spec.

Post#41 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:45 am

Btw def witch is abomination that shoudnt exist, abusers of that crap have autodisrespect and marked for life. You know what you signed for when buyed those grimmshimer tongs.

Ads
Zxul

Post#42 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:31 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:52 am people, I’ll say it again, I don’t care about you and krima, I don’t consider you good solo players, only this parameter is important to me, the rest I’m not interested in, the reason for our battle, she himself called me to a duel and lost to 0, you knew that you are 47rr and went anyway, if you want to die again just let me know
people keep photos of my BW's killer🤣
The number of long ass encyclopedia pages you posted in this thread so far about me and Krima says you care very much. Lets continue, I want to see if you will eventually get to a full page length, with paragraphs and all.

Now let me remind you how the duel went. I brought a troll spec thorns chosen- after you whined about snb I even equipped it 2h- after you whined in some thread about yet another something def WE related. Then I also brought the rr44 sorc to use you as a spec test dummy while at it.

Now let me remind you how the fight went, when we met on actual roaming toons. I killed you, still had some things off cd, came back and killed you again. The screenshot which I posted was after the second time, when I laughed about you in guild chat.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

reynor007

Post#43 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:40 pm

Zxul wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:31 pm
reynor007 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:52 am people, I’ll say it again, I don’t care about you and krima, I don’t consider you good solo players, only this parameter is important to me, the rest I’m not interested in, the reason for our battle, she himself called me to a duel and lost to 0, you knew that you are 47rr and went anyway, if you want to die again just let me know
The number of long ass encyclopedia pages you posted in this thread so far about me and Krima says you care very much. Lets continue, I want to see if you will eventually get to a full page length, with paragraphs and all.

Now let me remind you how the duel went. I brought a troll spec thorns chosen- after you whined about snb I even equipped it 2h- after you whined in some thread about yet another something def WE related. Then I also brought the rr44 sorc to use you as a spec test dummy while at it.

Now let me remind you how the fight went, when we met on actual roaming toons. I killed you, still had some things off cd, came back and killed you again. The screenshot which I posted was after the second time, when I laughed about you in guild chat.
another person who is killing me, just like half the server I don't even know your names, but they are proud that they were able to kill my twink😂
I think it’s time to make a separate achievement in the knowledge book, I was able to kill an mdpv twink, because I can’t kill WH or WE
and about our duel, man, you’re just disgracing yourself, you yourself called me to fight and lost without a chance as for snb, I just don't want to waste 20 minutes on no name, you with 2h, couldn't even deal 10% hp to me...
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

reynor007

Post#44 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:42 pm

Zxul wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:31 pm

another person who is killing me, just like half the server I don't even know your names, but they are proud that they were able to kill my twink😂
I think it’s time to make a separate achievement in the knowledge book, I was able to kill an mdpv twink, because I can’t kill WH or WE
and about our duel, man, you’re just disgracing yourself, you yourself called me to fight and lost without a chance as for snb, I just don't want to waste 20 minutes on no name, you with 2h, couldn't even deal 10% hp to me.
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

reynor007

Post#45 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:50 pm

Krima wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:58 pm Back to the topic, props to @Zxul for always trying to come up with something new. Indeed, he was the one who first thought about bleeding edge + RA, and I remember having a long chat with him about a new SPEC for the WE. After many brews and tests, the results are well-known. Had a blast playing BE+RA full DPS WE; it was best spec ever for the Witch Elf, miles ahead of deftards' builds!

Thanks devs for nerfing! :(
https://youtu.be/sL5VezCAuzg?si=mBTv_WfxnmH1dDLX
4:00

I want to remind you what an inexperienced player in bis equipment really looks like, who changed his build 8 times and died every time without a chance...
bro you should play solo ranked, don't even come close to pvp, good players will just eat you up
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Zxul

Post#46 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:38 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:42 pm another person who is killing me, just like half the server I don't even know your names, but they are proud that they were able to kill my twink😂
and about our duel, man, you’re just disgracing yourself, you yourself called me to fight and lost without a chance as for snb, I just don't want to waste 20 minutes on no name, you with 2h, couldn't even deal 10% hp to me.
Lol now its 2 notifications about being quoted by you, wonder how long till it will get to 10. Glad I'm living in your dreams.

Just to add insult to the injury, that zealot I repeatedly killed you on had 250 or so dps testing on constructs. Next stage I guess will be you getting killed by a solo gray mob. And then posting about how the mob couldn't kill you on WH or WE.

Now to remind you. Check the pms which you send me, you were the one asking for a duel. And then whining for 2 pages in the thread about snb chosen and about "oh my god, you're serious SnB chosen full regen" in pms, despite me posting about troll thorns build in the thread.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

normanis

Post#47 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:39 pm

i think abso/atonement spam build is good for t2/3 later u drop it. can be wrong offc
also why noone use encourage confession tactic? on paper its seems extra +5crit
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"