Recent Topics

Ads

WE situation.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Scottx125

Re: WE situation.

Post#21 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:53 am

If you go for an ooga booga regen build. You don't deserve damage. Case closed.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Ads
Fenris78

Post#22 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:22 pm

Zxul wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:56 am - Interestingly enough WH has a 375 absorb tactic on same 3 sec cd, however unlike WE one, WH one doesn't requires the WH to be critted. So if you half the WE absorb value does it also means that you remove the to be critted requirement?
Absorb tactic on WH :
- 25% chance to proc on direct attack for 325 absorb
- Require almost always an unavailable tactic slot because mandatory other tactics

Absorb tactic on WE :
- 100% proc on direct dmg crit for 600 absorb,
- wich means about 20% base chance against almost all DPS,
- plus your chance to be crit who can be about +11% with 300 INI, so you spare 30-45 renown not speccing FS, but instead TB
- means about 30% chance (at least) to proc a 600 absorb.
- Lesser mandatory tactics to be efficient, can be slotted easier.

Guess the winner here.

Anyway, synergies between WE absorb tactic, damage tactics, witchbrew not requiring any main stat investment, and regen items are nefast to game balance or what the WE class should be able to perform, so it need to be toned down, a way or another.

normanis

Post#23 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:36 pm

add for both clases bigger aoe spam 2-3 targets (razor/slice) is **** while athers has 24. when aoe was 9, it wasnt problem. now they are not welcome compared to ather mdps. and how ppl are zerging around.
regen in ror anyway is broken. would be good to nerf it. (maby its would fix also witchbrew) byt i doubt ppl will agree with nerfing regen. they whant to be tanks and dps and healers 3 in 1.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Miszczu5647

Post#24 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:15 pm

Whatever changes will be.... pls do not make bornig AW spam only vaiable build for WE. We had this since 2012. With short break when Torqe changes was live.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Zxul

Post#25 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:27 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:22 pm Absorb tactic on WH :
Like I said 375 and not 325.
Fenris78 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:22 pm - Require almost always an unavailable tactic slot because mandatory other tactics
And what exactly are you complaining about here? WE tactic requires the same tactic slot, and WE that wants to use it will have to give up on other things.
Fenris78 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:22 pm Absorb tactic on WE :
- plus your chance to be crit who can be about +11% with 300 INI, so you spare 30-45 renown not speccing FS, but instead TB
And what are you trying to say by this wall of text? It still requires WE to be crit, while WH can have both absorb and FS. WE can spec TB but it is both less effective for renown spend compared to FS, and doesn't protects from crit secondary effects like say Jagged Edge, aa buffs going off crits, etc. Also mind telling me how do you "spare 30-45 renown not speccing FS, but instead TB", when TB is as expensive as FS?
Fenris78 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:22 pm Guess the winner here.
I don't use absorb on WE- have other more mandatory things to use, but I use absorb on magus which has same absorb tactic as WH. So I'm guessing between WH and WE the winner is WH.
Fenris78 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:22 pmAnyway, synergies between WE absorb tactic, damage tactics, witchbrew not requiring any main stat investment, and regen items are nefast to game balance or what the WE class should be able to perform, so it need to be toned down, a way or another.
WH has arguably better absorb tactic since it doesn't requires getting critted, dmg tactics including ones like Vindication which is better than WE ones, Bullet spec which doesn't requires main stat investment, and same regen items as WE. Glad we got to the conclusion, WH needs to be nerfed.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

reynor007

Post#26 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:55 pm

Zxul wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:27 pm
Fenris78 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:22 pm Absorb tactic on WH :
Like I said 375 and not 325.
Fenris78 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:22 pm - Require almost always an unavailable tactic slot because mandatory other tactics
And what exactly are you complaining about here? WE tactic requires the same tactic slot, and WE that wants to use it will have to give up on other things.
Fenris78 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:22 pm Absorb tactic on WE :
And what are you trying to say by this wall of text? It still requires WE to be crit, while WH can have both absorb and FS. WE can spec TB but it is both less effective for renown spend compared to FS, and doesn't protects from crit secondary effects like say Jagged Edge, aa buffs going off crits, etc. Also mind telling me how do you "spare 30-45 renown not speccing FS, but instead TB", when TB is as expensive as FS?
Fenris78 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:22 pm Guess the winner here.
I don't use absorb on WE- have other more mandatory things to use, but I use absorb on magus which has same absorb tactic as WH. So I'm guessing between WH and WE the winner is WH.
Fenris78 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:22 pmAnyway, synergies between WE absorb tactic, damage tactics, witchbrew not requiring any main stat investment, and regen items are nefast to game balance or what the WE class should be able to perform, so it need to be toned down, a way or another.
WH has arguably better absorb tactic since it doesn't requires getting critted, dmg tactics including ones like Vindication which is better than WE ones, Bullet spec which doesn't requires main stat investment, and same regen items as WE. Glad we got to the conclusion, WH needs to be nerfed.
ahahahahaha WH has the best tactics for half-staying ahahahahaha explain why there is not a single good WH who would use it, and I, as the best WH, will answer you, because it is garbage, wh has completely no def stats, any blow to it is a huge damage, which will give the tactic 375 absorption with a chance of 25 %, if the minimum damage you receive from dd is 500 not a crit, this value is so insignificant even compared to the absorb potion which gives 2000. play wh with this tactic and you will understand that it will work about 4 times before they kill you, because then, as we remember, wh has 12sec parry and he simply doesn’t take damage, should he have a tactic that works when he takes damage?)))

As for the absorption of WE, this is one of the most powerful tactics in the game, in principle, as we know, absorption protects against critical damage, that is, the tactic is triggered by a crit and then protects you from a crit and has a CD of 3 seconds, WL, SW, WH are the classes that are completely countered by this tactic alone, it will save you at least 3000hp during the battle, while in battle like WH, at best 1400
I understand that you won’t listen to me, but for people who understand the game it’s obvious
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Zxul

Post#27 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:19 pm

reynor007 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:55 pm ahahahahaha WH has the best tactics for half-staying ahahahahaha explain why there is not a single good WH who would use it, and I, as the best WH, will answer you, because it is garbage, wh has completely no def stats, any blow to it is a huge damage, which will give the tactic 375 absorption with a chance of 25 %, if the minimum damage you receive from dd is 500 not a crit, this value is so insignificant even compared to the absorb potion which gives 2000. play wh with this tactic and you will understand that it will work about 4 times before they kill you, because then, as we remember, wh has 12sec parry and he simply doesn’t take damage, should he have a tactic that works when he takes damage?)))

As for the absorption of WE, this is one of the most powerful tactics in the game, in principle, as we know, absorption protects against critical damage, that is, the tactic is triggered by a crit and then protects you from a crit and has a CD of 3 seconds, WL, SW, WH are the classes that are completely countered by this tactic alone, it will save you at least 3000hp during the battle, while in battle like WH, at best 1400
I understand that you won’t listen to me, but for people who understand the game it’s obvious
Tempted to put "reynor007: I, as the best WH", into forum signature.

If you spec WH as a glass cannon then yes it won't do much, same as absorb on any low toughness toon.

As for WE absorb, beside the obvious having to take crits, the tactic is also useless when facing low crit builds like say slayer which concentrates on str + ws without much crit. Or say def WL, or plenty of other builds.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

reynor007

Post#28 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:00 pm

Zxul wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:19 pm
reynor007 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:55 pm ahahahahaha WH has the best tactics for half-staying ahahahahaha explain why there is not a single good WH who would use it, and I, as the best WH, will answer you, because it is garbage, wh has completely no def stats, any blow to it is a huge damage, which will give the tactic 375 absorption with a chance of 25 %, if the minimum damage you receive from dd is 500 not a crit, this value is so insignificant even compared to the absorb potion which gives 2000. play wh with this tactic and you will understand that it will work about 4 times before they kill you, because then, as we remember, wh has 12sec parry and he simply doesn’t take damage, should he have a tactic that works when he takes damage?)))

Tempted to put "reynor007: I, as the best WH", into forum signature.

If you spec WH as a glass cannon then yes it won't do much, same as absorb on any low toughness toon.

As for WE absorb, beside the obvious having to take crits, the tactic is also useless when facing low crit builds like say slayer which concentrates on str + ws without much crit. Or say def WL, or plenty of other builds.
oh man, you don’t even know one hundred def WL also plays through crit, and if it’s WL in def owl, then you’re more likely to die of old age than from WL, probably the only thing I agree with is that it’s a killer, but still the slayer often uses fort weapons, the same off sov is used quite often, because it is no worse than warlord, even a 10-12% chance of crit damage + the base chance of receiving critical damage from your agility will already give you about a 25% chance of receiving crit damage and again you are mistaken 375 does not help you in any way, even if it works at the right moment it is too weak to make a sufficient effect when you get 600 absorb, you absorb more than half of the SW finisher's critical damage + with 600 absorption it is much easier to use invisibility than with 375 (thanks this also received a nerf)

well, yes, modesty is good, but denying the truth is stupid😎
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
bw10

Post#29 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:36 pm

Delete stealth classes or nerf them into ground either way i am happy

Zxul

Post#30 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:33 pm

reynor007 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:00 pm oh man, you don’t even know one hundred def WL also plays through crit, and if it’s WL in def owl, then you’re more likely to die of old age than from WL, probably the only thing I agree with is that it’s a killer, but still the slayer often uses fort weapons, the same off sov is used quite often, because it is no worse than warlord, even a 10-12% chance of crit damage + the base chance of receiving critical damage from your agility will already give you about a 25% chance of receiving crit damage and again you are mistaken 375 does not help you in any way, even if it works at the right moment it is too weak to make a sufficient effect when you get 600 absorb, you absorb more than half of the SW finisher's critical damage + with 600 absorption it is much easier to use invisibility than with 375 (thanks this also received a nerf)

well, yes, modesty is good, but denying the truth is stupid😎
Ahh well.

Base dmg of ability X is 600 after toughness, with base crit and 50% crit tactic its 600* 1.92= 1152 total dmg including crit before armor.

Now add 375 absorb, base dmg is 600 after toughness, 600- 375= 225, 225 * 1.92= 432 total dmg including crit before armor.

1152- 432= 720 less dmg which you took cause of that 375 absorb.

Now tell me how it is useless again.
bw10 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:36 pm Delete stealth classes or nerf them into ground either way i am happy
You haven't played any games where stealth is available to ALL classes haven't you?