Recent Topics

Ads

Open some more zones for tier 2-4

Let's talk about... everything else
salazarn

Open some more zones for tier 2-4

Post#1 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:22 pm

I wanted small scale or solo content from this game. But if only one zone is open everyone just funnels there.

And then ofcourse destro outnumbers us like 2 to 1 in it and we get rolled in a laggy zerg fest.

You should open up a couple of zones a time so players have more options

Ads
Edigin03

Re: Open some more zones for tier 2-4

Post#2 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:44 pm

There are 2 zones open

warlover

Post#3 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:08 pm

salazarn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:22 pm I wanted small scale or solo content from this game. But if only one zone is open everyone just funnels there.

And then ofcourse destro outnumbers us like 2 to 1 in it and we get rolled in a laggy zerg fest.

You should open up a couple of zones a time so players have more options
I agree it should be 3 zones :idea:

Shima

Post#4 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:46 pm

Will tell you, RVR is stale and terribly boring! I hope they make some changes soon because I don't see much future with rvr in this situation.

Helwer

Post#5 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:56 pm

True, closing 3rd zones didn't really help the RvR-experience. Usually laggy mega-zerg-fests around wc in few prefered zones. Even before tactical play was kind of death. Side with more numbers just wipes every effort soon. We just need suggestions how to improve the situation and break the blob.

Open single T2 or T3 zones sooner and independent from T4 campaign. Also to have at least chances to get gear from influence in useful times. Nobody needs T2 or T3 Jewl after hitting cr36 latest when you can equip Genesis Stuff or other good jewlery. Take a T2 zone should be possible within T4 siege or Fort. You will still suffer a lot and enough from dominating side small-scale groups or stealthers.

Reset campaign to T2 after every Fort and not only to T4 mid-zone.

More welcome....