Recent Topics

Ads

Is there a way?

Let's talk about... everything else
Cruelmyst

Is there a way?

Post#1 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:58 am

Is there a way to buy level cap? I don't have the time to level another character in another game. I just want to be level cap and start pvping and rvring. I would play so much if that was the case. I just hate leveling in games.

Ads
georgehabadasher

Re: Is there a way?

Post#2 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:12 am

There isn't a legal way to buy characters, but in this game you level through PvP and RvR. You can enter RvR and instanced scenarios starting at level 1 and compete against players of your level. Starting at rank 16, you'll compete against max level characters in RvR, but can still join instanced scenarios against players of your level. You'll also receive a bolster which will boost your level to something comparable to higher level characters.

bw10

Post#3 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:30 am

Cruelmyst wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:58 am Is there a way to buy level cap? I don't have the time to level another character in another game. I just want to be level cap and start pvping and rvring. I would play so much if that was the case. I just hate leveling in games.
1-39 pvp is very fun and you learn your class along the way. give it a shot.

Hazmy
Community Management

Post#4 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:55 am

I personally also think Mid Tier Scenarios are the most fun in the game, provided there's no major imbalances :mrgreen:

Avernus

Post#5 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:58 am

Hazmy wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:55 am I personally also think Mid Tier Scenarios are the most fun in the game, provided there's no major imbalances :mrgreen:
Indeed, there is no imbalance in mid tier sc. I mean, you can't call completely broken stuff just "major imbalances" :D

Rotgut

Post#6 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:46 am

Having gear isn't as important as in this game as it is in WoW, for example.

It doesn't take long (again, compared to WoW) to get to pre-bis in this game, and a pre-bis character will do 85% of what a bis character does.

For mDPS, its usually r40 rr57 with 4 pieces of Vanquisher Gear.
For tanks, r40 and rr45 i think? Whatever lets you use a mix of Conqueror and Redeye gear.
For healers, its pve set so you don't even need a lot of RR.

If you aren't aware, BiS is RR78 and the later lvls require a lot more renown per lvl.

The biggest skill gap is game knowledge. Playing as you level or playing with a character you bought makes no difference, you'll have to spend X amount of time learning how to play anyway.

Cruelmyst

Post#7 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:31 pm

Thank you everyone for this information. I had no idea I could start right out of the gate. I will have to play this weekend.

Paxsanarion

Post#8 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:44 pm

Ads
ShadowWar

Post#9 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:04 pm

Cruelmyst wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:58 am Is there a way to buy level cap? I don't have the time to level another character in another game. I just want to be level cap and start pvping and rvring. I would play so much if that was the case. I just hate leveling in games.
Good news! You can start PvPing and RvRing from level 1! Get out there and smash some faces!

Cruelmyst

Post#10 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:32 pm

Paxsanarion wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:44 pm This will help you a great deal :-)

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... hp?t=51827
Thanks! I will look it over. Excited to play when I get off work :P