Recent Topics

Ads

Sentinel Souls ?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
lirian

Sentinel Souls ?

Post#1 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:54 pm

Hello,

I'd like to suggest to implement a way to buy Sentinel Souls (which gets rewarded from selling an influence weapon from CnT if I read correctly).
This could be a conversion from x sentinel token from weeklies you introduced recently to 1 sentinel soul, so we could buy stuff at the vendor.

Thanks for reading.

Ads
JohnnyWayne

Re: Sentinel Souls ?

Post#2 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:22 pm

Can we get a sentinel soul for unlocking the sentinel set? At that point, youd have all the weapons available anyway. I'm in dire need of my bis 2h BG weapon....

p00ky

Post#3 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:18 am

Can I instantly just recieve all needed gear by mail without having to do any sort of progression please?

Toggle

Post#4 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:42 am

p00ky wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:18 am Can I instantly just recieve all needed gear by mail without having to do any sort of progression please?
I assume this was meant as a snarky response to the OP, but I think it was uncalled for in this case since the weapons they are referring to are not available in game at the moment and won’t be until city dungeons are finished/opened.

I would support an alternative method to collect these weapons, whatever it may be, until the city dungeons become available again. Especially since characters who have utilized the current system to get their sentinel gear are going to be forced to go back and run those dungeons to get the weapons even if they already have the gear. They were meant to be earned simultaneously.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Helwer

Post#5 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:33 pm

p00ky wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:18 am Can I instantly just recieve all needed gear by mail without having to do any sort of progression please?
Experts may have noticed there is no progression doable/available/possible atm. Or please enlighten us how you get your cnt/bbbe influence weapons and CH 22 stuff.
Sentinel stones should have been currency from the beginning and armor added to the existing mechants. But that would have been too easy. First eliminate all kind of different currencies to add some new we will soon not be able to use further.

JohnnyWayne

Post#6 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:52 pm

In order to get a sentinel weapon you need 2 city dungeon runs. In order to get FULL sentinel you need 2-4 city dungeon runs. At the moment you need either 9 gunbad runs or 6 BS runs. I strongly disagree to hide the sentinel weapon behind more of these sentinel gems.

It currently takes considerably more effort to get to sentinel gear level. You should get a sentinel soul once you unlock the sentinel ward via mail, this is by no means unreasonable and unbased. It is nice that you dont happen to need the sentinel weapons but its time you check your privilege.

ShadowWar

Post#7 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:33 pm

JohnnyWayne wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:52 pm ...but its time you check your privilege.
We're all literally playing video games.

JohnnyWayne

Post#8 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:40 pm

And he is having his gear and doesn't want others to get it at all it seems. Seems pretty priviliged talk from above down to others to me.

Ads