Recent Topics

Ads

Weekend event solo/duo queue like Discordant Skirmish

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Tonkatruk

Re: Weekend event solo/duo queue like Discordant Skirmish

Post#21 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:18 pm

Just make it so the weekend event can't be queued for on that toon once you complete it. It still permits the organised groups to have their fun but stops it being such an ordeal for the more casual players

Ads
Everdin

Post#22 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:35 pm

Just make weekend warfront grp only, you need to be at least 3 person to que, problem solved
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Dackjanielz

Post#23 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:31 pm

Everdin wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:35 pm Just make weekend warfront grp only, you need to be at least 3 person to que, problem solved

Rofl. Yeah i dare you i double dare you.

normanis

Post#24 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:46 pm

maby create feature/addon with que similar to ranked already have. where u see what archetipes are in que and what lack. like 0 tanks, 12 dps, 3 healers, 2 hybrid. ppl would que what needed. (if its possible offc) for solo que
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

lemao

Post#25 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:23 pm

Everdin wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:35 pm Just make weekend warfront grp only, you need to be at least 3 person to que, problem solved
Agreed, grouping should be promoted. Not the other way around.
If people purely want to solo they should queue discordant.

JohnnyWayne

Post#26 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:27 pm

Dackjanielz wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:31 pm

Oh yeah, dead event game mode incoming.
lemao wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:23 pm
Agreed, grouping should be promoted. Not the other way around.
If people purely want to solo they should queue discordant.
You have to consider all types of players in your game not just the ones that you happen to be part of. Make a discordant sc event then, where as the premades can keep their weekend sc event. Both SC queues contribute to the same event. Let's see, how alive that group sc is then. Some people are purly delusional and egocentric, they dont realize that solo players make it possible to play the game to begin with, smh....

Everdin

Post#27 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:00 am

JohnnyWayne wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:27 pm

Yeah, discordant is an prime example for the masses of solo queing people, thats the reason they que the whole week for normal sc to get slaughtered, it's a friendly service for the premades!
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

JohnnyWayne

Post#28 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:08 pm

Everdin wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:00 am
JohnnyWayne wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:27 pm

Yeah, discordant is an prime example for the masses of solo queing people, thats the reason they que the whole week for normal sc to get slaughtered, it's a friendly service for the premades!
Excuse me, when was the last discordant sc event? I seemed to have missed all of them the last two years. During the week Scs in general barely pop, only events make the queue times bearable.

Ads
Helwer

Post#29 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:15 pm

stop playing weekend-sc. healthiest advice. all screwed up and people tell you, you are playing wrong cause you don't group. from no heals when joining as dps up to 6 heals out of 12 while joining as healer you see everything in matchmaking.

easiest way was to add discordant weekend-warfront but devs and hardcore tryhards don't want that for one reason:

weekend-warfront is organized farm fest for organized groups that bother playing ranked and want easy wins.

MedV

Post#30 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:38 pm

I feel like people have this image of “premades” as sweaty try hards on disc coordinating each kill and who have years of experience playing with each other. When in reality 99% of the time it’s some /5 premade filled with random players to make a 2/2/2 who try their best to assist.
The King.