Recent Topics

Ads

Engineer AA stuff

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Pahakukka

Engineer AA stuff

Post#1 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:04 pm

Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"

Ads
nebelwerfer

Re: Engineer AA stuff

Post#2 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:20 pm

engineers rule :mrgreen:

nocturnalguest

Post#3 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:16 pm

kudos!
amazing gameplay, top quality

Scottx125

Post#4 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:18 pm

It's pretty good. I'm at 75% AA with the BL wep. It's pretty dope. Gonna experiment with fortress 1.5 AA so it fires between all abilities.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Pahakukka

Post#5 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:39 pm

i tired fort, but only with some added AA from gear. the dmg fell off too much for me to it to be viable. With some added AA speed and good proc it might be different story.
Most importantly i would need to learn how to kite stuff properly and see where I'm going while doing it :D. years of def spec has left its mark in that department.
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer

Zxul

Post#6 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:29 pm

Funny, I remember recently running into you on my chosen Cxul. First time, I killed you easily. Second time, you just kept running to pastern at 10% without being able to do anything, till I said f it and left. Interesting how this didn't made it into the video.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Pahakukka

Post#7 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:40 am

Zxul wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:29 pm Funny, I remember recently running into you on my chosen Cxul. First time, I killed you easily. Second time, you just kept running to pastern at 10% without being able to do anything, till I said f it and left. Interesting how this didn't made it into the video.
I wouldnt dream of stealing your clips. I Trust ppl upload their victories and funny moments If they feel they are worth sharing.
There is plenty of videos where I get utterly destroyed. I think reynor has me in atleast 1 video from all of his characters
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer

zgolec

Post#8 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:47 am

Zxul wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:29 pm Funny, I remember recently running into you on my chosen Cxul. First time, I killed you easily. Second time, you just kept running to pastern at 10% without being able to do anything, till I said f it and left. Interesting how this didn't made it into the video.
I am amazed how people still complain about someones vids that they pick their best fights to put in clip...

Go ahead and make "i made all these people run" vid on your own... or simply shut it.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ads
Zxul

Post#9 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:46 am

zgolec wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:47 am
I am amazed how people still complain about someones vids that they pick their best fights to put in clip...

Go ahead and make "i made all these people run" vid on your own... or simply shut it.
Great, so you learned a long words and decided that its a good idea to post. Now be a good boy and go read again what I said.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

reynor007

Post#10 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:06 pm

funny, when playing on the selected Deftard they write that someone cannot kill you although the weather is good, we seemed to have a duel with my WE, which of us won 3 times with 100% HP? For some reason I just didn't post this moment
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+