Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 06/02/2024

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ruin

Re: Patch Notes 06/02/2024

Post#221 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:44 pm

akisnaakkeli wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:21 pm No aoe heal debuffs(bring back dps dok hd i mean who the hell decided that you need to spec for the skill SE AND take tactic to make it single target heal debuff...) Also Original WP heal debuff was 25% with 20 second cooldown. Now it's 50% with 10s Cooldown while WP also gets access to 25% heal debuff proc that stacks to 75% HD against healer. Destro gets 0 of these 25% HD procs in Subjugator/Fort wpns and Order has 4 classess that gets them. Very Fair when you gut aoe HD and dps dok completely and then give 25% HD procs to 4 order classes and 0 destro.
If by acces to 25% HD you mean the Forterss weapon proc, then IT DOES NOT STACK WITH regular HD from Absence of Faith skill since both are ability bosnuses.

Ads
akisnaakkeli

Post#222 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:50 pm

Ruin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:44 pm
akisnaakkeli wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:21 pm No aoe heal debuffs(bring back dps dok hd i mean who the hell decided that you need to spec for the skill SE AND take tactic to make it single target heal debuff...) Also Original WP heal debuff was 25% with 20 second cooldown. Now it's 50% with 10s Cooldown while WP also gets access to 25% heal debuff proc that stacks to 75% HD against healer. Destro gets 0 of these 25% HD procs in Subjugator/Fort wpns and Order has 4 classess that gets them. Very Fair when you gut aoe HD and dps dok completely and then give 25% HD procs to 4 order classes and 0 destro.
If by acces to 25% HD you mean the Forterss weapon proc, then IT DOES NOT STACK WITH regular HD from Absence of Faith skill since both are ability bosnuses.
It does last time i checked. But it only works to 75% on healer healing himself. Anyway if its changed it still will stack with Kotbs 25% outgoing hd aura right? Man i miss original Cripling strikes on chosen <3 Made undefendable Rending Blade actually good. I know this has nothing to do what we are talking about, just remembered the existence of it and started to miss it.

Ruin

Post#223 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:40 pm

akisnaakkeli wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:50 pm
It does last time i checked. But it only works to 75% on healer healing himself. Anyway if its changed it still will stack with Kotbs 25% outgoing hd aura right? Man i miss original Cripling strikes on chosen <3 Made undefendable Rending Blade actually good. I know this has nothing to do what we are talking about, just remembered the existence of it and started to miss it.
Weren't You the ONE that said not to bring other abilites like "Dont bring up chosen aura or any skill, we are talking about wpn procs and they definetely shouldnt be for "Order only" or "Destruction only"". So why did you brought it up???

leftayparxoun

Post#224 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:29 pm

Ruin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:40 pm

Weren't You the ONE that said not to bring other abilites like "Dont bring up chosen aura or any skill, we are talking about wpn procs and they definetely shouldnt be for "Order only" or "Destruction only"". So why did you brought it up???
Unlike other 25% Heal Debuffs, the fortress proc seems to be currently bugged and stacking with other HDs:
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=22289

This Fortress proc is Order side exclusive I should add (Slayer, IB, WP and White Lion)
Onlymelee MSH, Onlyhealing Zealot, Onlyhater BG - Entropy and Chaos

"All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil. The only crime is pride."
The Antigone of Sophocles

geezereur

Post#225 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:21 pm

When will melee channels be fixed? It breaks after 1 ticks most of the time now due to lag or something.

Ruin

Post#226 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:28 am

leftayparxoun wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:29 pm

Unlike other 25% Heal Debuffs, the fortress proc seems to be currently bugged and stacking with other HDs:

This Fortress proc is Order side exclusive I should add (Slayer, IB, WP and White Lion)
The fix is preaty easy in my view, just remove the weapon procs and make them regular 2h procs like 110 wounds, pilfer, speedbuff, absorb, slow or dmg proc, and just convert all order Outgoing HD abilites to incoming. Then we can think about their position in the mastery afterwards.

Mortgrimm

Post#227 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:55 am

I´m curious when the broken speed training tactic for WL will be fixed.
Atm there is no benefit from it. Even worse. If u don´t use it u can outrun the lion easily.
And as small scale with WL all comes down to using the pet ...
I´m not even talking about the strange behavior of the pet in general.

Would be nice to see some bug fixes soon.
Mortgrimm - IB - guild leader of Thurisaz
Sayalena - WL - Thurisaz
Thorhammer - WP - Thurisaz

Hazmy
Community Management

Post#228 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:01 am

Mortgrimm wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:55 am Would be nice to see some bug fixes soon.
The Balance Updates are planned to slow down a little bit for this exact reason, to be able to focus more on bug fixes in-between patches.

Ads
Fenris78

Post#229 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:08 am

Mortgrimm wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:55 am I´m curious when the broken speed training tactic for WL will be fixed.
Atm there is no benefit from it. Even worse. If u don´t use it u can outrun the lion easily.
And as small scale with WL all comes down to using the pet ...
I´m not even talking about the strange behavior of the pet in general.

Would be nice to see some bug fixes soon.
I wonder why devs think it's a good idea to have WL pet not having same base speed as players...

Just make the pet with 120% base speed, maybe 150% with tactic (wich will make it capped 160% speed while under charge skill), and be done with it.

Considering pet will still likely get blocked/bugged over terrain fixtures most of the time, it could only avoid some of inconvenients of current (and atrocious) pathfinding.

SH pet is not suffering from those issues because ranged, so why not considering WL's pet to have same or better base speed as players, to be remotely efficient on its task wich is basically get in melee range of targets ?

akisnaakkeli

Post#230 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:17 am

Ruin wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:28 am
leftayparxoun wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:29 pm

The fix is preaty easy in my view, just remove the weapon procs and make them regular 2h procs like 110 wounds, pilfer, speedbuff, absorb, slow or dmg proc, and just convert all order Outgoing HD abilites to incoming. Then we can think about their position in the mastery afterwards.
: D you play only order? Those who have only played 1 side for whatever reasons are always biased and that comment about converting all outgoing HDs to incoming just for order side gave your heavy bias away. And fudge no for removing any procs ffs they should bring back procs that used to exist like taunt proc for tanks in epic quest wpns and Boost IV-VI (critical dmg/critical amount increase procs) and Manipulaton which has 10% chance on hit to increase cast times by 50% but change it to 05s so it will work on melee abilities as well. Engi/Magus/RP/Zealot had Manipulation proc which makes sense.

Funny of you to ignore the Order exclusive 25% HD proc (Stacks) in Subjugator,Fort and even in T4 epic wpns : D Slayer,IB,WP and WL all can debuff healer healing himself by 75% with this proc. Just give this proc to DoK and not in fudging shield and actually shield dok/wp should never get armour debuff or HD proc in shield. They get armour debuff atm(dok at least in 1 shield) but not in Sword. Shield dok/wp is super OP in smallscale and reason nothing dies. Block is too powerful stat for wp and dok to have.

Would be fun to see if aoe cap is changed back to 9 how fast shields would get removed from wp/dok=) Remove morale dmg cap as well and we can have fun in lakes again with 6-12 vs24+ and not insta die to brainless aoe spam=)

EDIT; The following are the tooltips for the passive abilities at Career Rank 30:

Corrosion - On Hit: 10% chance to lower target's Armor by 900 for 10 seconds.
Erosion - On Hit: 10% chance to lower all of target's Resistances by 150 for 10 seconds.
Clarity - Any Ability: 10% chance to reduce the cost of the next ability used within 10 seconds to 0 Action Points.
Preservation - On Being Hit: 10% chance to increase Wounds by 60 for 20 seconds.
Mending - On Being Hit: 10% chance to recover 52 health.
Vivacious - On Heal: 10% chance to recover 50 AP.
Caretaker - On Hit: 10% chance to heal defensive target for 175 health.
Domination - On Hit: 25% chance to steal 60 Toughness from your target for 10 seconds.
Aggravation - On Hit: 10% chance to Taunt target.
Bracing - On Being Hit: 10% chance to increase Armor by 528 for 10 seconds.
Overwhelming - On Hit: 25% chance to reduce target's Weapon Skill by 60 while increasing your Strength by 60 for 10 seconds.
Pilfer - On Being Hit: 10% chance to steal 87 health from your attacker.
Elusive - On Being Hit: 10% chance to increase movement speed by 20% for 10 seconds.
Quickening - On Being Hit: 10% chance to reduce build times by half a second for 10 seconds.
Barrier - On Being Hit: 10% chance to form a protective barrier that will absorb up to 116 damage over 5 seconds.
Marked - On Hit: 25% chance to reduce target's Initiative by 60 while increasing your Ballistic Skill by 60 for 10 seconds.
Reactionary - On Defense: 25% chance to increase Parry, Evade, and Disrupt by 10% for 10 seconds.
Guile - On Hit: 10% chance to lower incoming healing on target by 25% for 10 seconds.
Creeping - On Being Hit: 10% chance to reduce attackers movement speed by 40% for 5 seconds.
Bewildering - On hit: 10% chance to increase cast times by 05s for 6 seconds,Works on melee and Ranged attacks.

Dissolve VII - On Hit: 10% chance to lower target's armor by 700 for 6 seconds.
Depleting - On Hit: 10% chance to remove 50 AP from your target.

Barricade:VII - On any dmg taken 5% Chance to increase armor by 700 for 6 seconds(Stacking with armour potion or skill)

Boost V - On hit: 5% chance to increase your critical hit rate by 9% and critical dmg by 12%

Boost VI - On hit: 5% chance to increase your critical hit rate by 9% and critical dmg by 18%

Boost VII - On hit: 10% chance to increase your critical hit rate by 10% and critical dmg by 20%