Recent Topics

Ads

Zealots/RPs marks/runes

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Nameless

Zealots/RPs marks/runes

Post#1 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:58 pm

Since ability patch buffs got removed at each zoning. Which for most classes is not a big deal but for zealot/rp is huge annoyance to recast everything after each scen.

So to lesser that effect my proposal is when rp/zealot dont have friendly target and use mark/rune they apply to whole group. After that if zealot/rp want to put specific marks/runes select the character and cast individual rune. So u end with fast group cast like AM/Shaman group buff and additionally a way to put individual rune if select party member.

casting 5 marks at senc then enemy surrender at 4 mins mark, after that recast 5 marks at orvr, log scen after 3 min wait, again cast all marks and so on... very annoying....
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ads
Fey

Re: Zealots/RPs marks/runes

Post#2 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:54 am

This is a good QoL improvement. Most players want the initiative buff obviously, and this would enable a nice quick start for scenarios when people have an open world fight that they want to finish.

Great idea.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Zxul

Post#3 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:04 am

Fey wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:54 am This is a good QoL improvement. Most players want the initiative buff obviously, and this would enable a nice quick start for scenarios when people have an open world fight that they want to finish.

Great idea.
After the last patch init is mostly useless- even in max +80 init version all the zealot buff does is little over 2% less to be crit.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Fey

Post#4 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:19 am

Well the other two are completely useless %90 of the time. It's a crap mechanic for sure.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Helwer

Post#5 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:45 am

yesterday first dungeon run and i think it is also after every portal you use?! had to apply like 7 times for each boss and before every wing in gb. compared to other mechanics like auras or covenants really annoying. only thing useful/helpful is the extra ability. an instant cast with range for every class so choppa can get in combat and gain power from 100 ft.

support the group-wide apply thougt, toggle on/off like auras is hard with the abilities and all not such a good thing, also would reduce impact cause you need to stay in healer-range more.

Ruin

Post#6 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:55 am

Zxul wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:04 am
Fey wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:54 am This is a good QoL improvement. Most players want the initiative buff obviously, and this would enable a nice quick start for scenarios when people have an open world fight that they want to finish.

Great idea.
After the last patch init is mostly useless- even in max +80 init version all the zealot buff does is little over 2% less to be crit.
i belive the there has been some mentions of equalizing buffs and debuffs, so lets w8 for that. who knows mby it will be more impactfull.

Nameless

Post#7 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:17 am

How potent and usefull are zealot/rp buffs is different topic. Here I suggest QoL solution for fixing the situation that last patch and game optimizating created for both classes.
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Zxul

Post#8 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:53 am

Nameless wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:17 am How potent and usefull are zealot/rp buffs is different topic. Here I suggest QoL solution for fixing the situation that last patch and game optimizating created for both classes.
How is it a solution if zealot wants for example will mark on himself and the other healer, while intel/str mark on dps/tanks?
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
Nameless

Post#9 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:13 pm

If zealot didnt select any friendly target the mark you use apply to the whole group within 100 fts similar to shaman resist buff.

If zealot got friendly target from his group he cast individual mark only on selected target.

Example: my group dont have chosen or shaman so I want all to have resist mark. So while I dont have friendly target I cast resist mark that apply to all group members. But for the st sorc resist is not important so I want to give str mark so I select him and cast that mark which apply only on him. Additionally I select myself and apply selfress mark.
Easypeasy
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

leftside

Post#10 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:59 pm

Excellent suggestion!