Recent Topics

Ads

[IB] Soon 40, what than?

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Panzer80

Re: [IB] Soon 40, what than?

Post#11 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:17 pm

Grabbing a shield until 80 is a safe strategy. Grab a gunbad jewel of the AH with 2% block, the purple 61 SC shield, and the blue 51 SC weapon with 20+ hp (no need for the purple weapon imo). Then you can start trying out different builds. Most players in this game only master their class as they hit 80+ renown rank. Also, full invader is a very solid tank set especially on IB/BO pairing. If you wanted to use full invader for your end tank set and grab offensive war/sov gear instead that wouldn't be all that bad. That is if you're avoiding pve. I absolutely DISLIKE PVE and have skipped it on about half of my toons, but it will increase that crest grind and sometimes you'll get bummed out from needing that extra 4k crests for gear.
Nihrandil [SM] 84, Arendollus [WL] 83, Caelroran [SW] 56, Thaler [WH] 82, Tionac [AM] 54, Hocke [Kotbs] 51
Gilgamash [BO] 82, Kaylor [Mara] 82, Gobsmack [Sham] 63 Jockitch [SH] 55

Ads
Onewa

Post#12 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:18 am

Thanks for all the replies.
I already got the gunbad jewel, and only for three gold, quite happy about that. I got now the SC handweapon and subjugator shield and am now building genesis jewelry set up.
Finding a group on disc and than playing Scenarios seems really a good way to farm crest, thanks for this idea. What I do with further leveling is yet to be seen, but I will mark this thread as a guide for me. Thanks a lot again.
See you guys on the battlefield and take care.

Paxsanarion

Post#13 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:14 pm

Since the Grumble and Mutter change, may I ask what the experienced IBs out there think a good 2H build is now ? I really wanna play 2H IB for fun :-)