Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 19/01/2024

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Wdova

Re: Patch Notes 19/01/2024

Post#111 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:37 am

Now I understand why game is in state as it is. Insted of focusing on bring back all the content that need to be restored, devs releasing beta balance patches that are reverted or changed 1-6 months later. To me it seems like each period of time there is another person in charge who has completely different vision about the game than the person who was in charge year ago. Game seems to be in dead end for quiet a while now.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Ads
Garamore

Post#112 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:12 am

Kenshiken wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:31 am How is the optimizations? Someone noticed improvements?
Definitely better, fps up, crashes down
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

rady

Post#113 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:59 pm

I enjoy BOs speed buff but I think it will be nerfed in upcoming patches...
Ris IB
Risx 8Xrr SH (retired)
BO 85rr (retired)

Tesq

Post#114 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:16 pm

zageen wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:39 am That has to be the most wrongly directed patch ever for the chosen.

The trade off for the parry nerf is -5% (huge deal, because the more parry you have, the more parry become effective) is 1 "Theoretical" GCD every minute if you refresh perfectly the buff

Since the class already have a big amount of spell with more than 5 sec CD, the buff refresh was already in the "mandatory" sequence en filled well.

That's just plain nerf since the role of a tank is to not get CCed as possible and parry in small scale is the only tool to counter that.

You will say that kotbs doesn't have any parry buff, but since they deal physical dmg, they invest a lot in WS that offset that and with the huge utility and dmg boost the classes are not even comparable anymore

From A+ tier to B tier for chosen, to A+ tier to SS+ tier for kotbs....

The init buff on the class that has the best passive anti crit tactic is also really strange, and is overshadowed by the fact that the only useful zealot buff is the initiative one. Pointless

A simple -10% or -5 % reduction to "try to mirror" vigilance would be way better since the chosen has 0 self-defense active buff, or even make it an offensive tool to add a bit of dmg (why not apply the amount of dmg reflected to any outgoing hit) if you want to upgrade the chosen DPS

I don't understand the logic, chosen nerfed, kotbs buffed as hell while the two class were very oriented and both balanced between utility and dmg counterpart ...
It's more about the crit tactic on chosen being linked to crit enemy aka bypass the wall of parry other enemy have. Meanwhile kobs still get patch as the usual press 1 skill and afk for 10 sec tank.

Vigilace self buff vs oppression need hit ( also ratio of oppression reduction x effect lingering is wrong compared to kobs and ib)

Kobs Crit debuff + panic button skill economy on domand

Ch crit reduction out of player controll by being total rng.

Suppression was balanced with SM eagle eye not with shield rush imo ppl want to balance the ciasses based on perfect mirrors it's the issue, They should had buff eagle flight to 7 sec. Also eagle flight dosent stack with wods so 90% you should not even have it in off combo. Maybe with higer duration now it will be different but it worked before so why change it? Wosd nerf? Would still have worked if EF would had not be touch.

Kobs is balnced with Bg for s/b mode the dame way ch is balanced with IB for a lot of diff things.

The probably know all these things but the balance philosophy seems another one so cant do much about it. Also for some reason the ch/kobs stag still have an atrocious ap cost for a soft CC.... (No way any Cc in game that break on being touch by the first rng 1 dmg atk can cost more than 40 ap)

Imo i suggested these buff options in better way long time ago but no attention then and not attention now...

Atm ch dont have a realiable panic button, dosent have a reliable base avoidance buff, and now apparently dosent have a reliable crit buff/debuff aswell compared to an order tank xD

TrainInVain

Post#115 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:12 am

Lot of growing pains but I have faith we are moving to a better place

PeterMore

Post#116 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:31 pm

"Damage Bonus scaling reduced from 1.0 to 0.75. Weapon Damage scaling increased from 0.9 to 1.1"
Damage bonus reduction is just for this ability i understand but weapon Damage?? Its new that de weapon damage is relevant? Its WD just relevant for Auto attack or have an impact in other abilies?
Can someone explain with an exempel please. Thanks

Omegus

Post#117 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:47 pm

PeterMore wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:31 pm "Damage Bonus scaling reduced from 1.0 to 0.75. Weapon Damage scaling increased from 0.9 to 1.1"
Damage bonus reduction is just for this ability i understand but weapon Damage?? Its new that de weapon damage is relevant? Its WD just relevant for Auto attack or have an impact in other abilies?
Can someone explain with an exempel please. Thanks
Weapon damage has always been relevant and contributes towards ability damage. Much like the damage bonus from stats (strength/etc), each weapon has its own contribution from your weapon DPS stat. Except for magic, because Mythic didn't get around to it (was started in patch 1.4.9 which never happened).

For DW classes and ranged classes, it uses 100% of mainhand DPS and 45% of offhand DPS added together to work out how much DPS to use (before the per-ability modifier) as that's roughly the same as a 2 handed weapon. For classes that use the ranged slot (bows and rifle), the DPS is based on 100% of the ranged slot + 45% of the secondary melee weapon (spear/sword/spanner). Some abilities have no contribution from weapon damage at all for some reason.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

georgehabadasher

Post#118 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:59 pm

Just a heads up for anyone reading the forums who might not be logging in right now:

You can now buy sentinel gear by finishing the weekly dungeon event. You get one sentinel medallion for each influence level you complete. The full set costs 10 sentinel medallions. 1 medallion for each piece of gear except for the ring, which costs 3.

I didn't see this posted anywhere, sorry if I missed an announcement.

Ads
bw10

Post#119 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:11 pm

georgehabadasher wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:59 pm Just a heads up for anyone reading the forums who might not be logging in right now:

You can now buy sentinel gear by finishing the weekly dungeon event. You get one sentinel medallion for each influence level you complete. The full set costs 10 sentinel medallions. 1 medallion for each piece of gear except for the ring, which costs 3.

I didn't see this posted anywhere, sorry if I missed an announcement.
so how does it take to get get full sent now?

Godsider7

Post#120 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:33 pm

Can you also buy the weapons that drop in BB/BE with the currency?