Recent Topics

Ads

Hoping to return player

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Quik

Hoping to return player

Post#1 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:23 pm

I will be making a new RM tonight I think, are there any lvling groups/guilds by chance? I play Eden DAoC a lot, and lvling from 1-50 there is easy and fun, but in the past here, I have tried playing a healer but always just end up soloing.

Has anything been done to make the lvling less tedious here? Or are there any lvling groups/guilds by chance?

I like to play MMO's for the grouping aspect, and just playing solo cause no one plays low lvl just pushes me away =(

Ads
Scottx125

Re: Hoping to return player

Post#2 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:18 pm

You can def find guilds with players who grp for lvling. I won't lie whilst it has been made better, it's not much better than it was. Best way to lvl is RvR/SCing to 40.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

nocturnalguest

Post#3 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:27 pm

Leveling process without friends who start with you is pretty bad.
Plenty of guilds out there, alot of casual ones who launch awesome lowbie events either for t1 or midtier but such events are mostly on once per week basis.
Conclusion is to be proactive and try to form groups yourself (for t1&midtier your own experience as leader is mostly irrelevant, so just spam /5 the lfg channel), depending on a timeframe results may vary. Oceanic and NA times are very harsh for random grouping, EU is fine, everything possible in EU.

Quik

Post#4 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:30 pm

Thanks, I will give it a shot tonight. I am NA time so that's not promising LOL.