Recent Topics

Ads

SW60rr vs def WE

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
reynor007

SW60rr vs def WE

Post#1 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:34 pm

this is the first of two videos about SW
no regen, no FS, no wounds

Click here to watch on YouTube

I haven’t even had time to play for a couple of weeks when the seam gets a strong nerf, why can’t this be done with def WE?
but well, apparently I’ll have to continue playing deftard builds, because they simply don’t give anything else
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
nocturnalguest

Re: SW60rr vs def WE

Post#2 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:58 pm

Ahahahaha
Im actually curious how this forum thread will twist out.

On a serious note, brilliant gameplay as always. Those tips you put into videos are amazing. People mostly dont understand what they see in your videos, so its a really great thing to educate.
Imo this one is amazing showcase, a handbook. "How to solo roam on RDPS for dummies".

Eager to see part 2. Keep it going!

P.S. also i believe there is a song missing, starting from 3:43

ShadowWar

Post#3 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:29 pm

Almost makes me want to brush off my SW and play around. Scout/Skirm is a fun solo spec, nice to see it doing well vs the WE's out there. Do you not find that running Bullseye just makes you die faster, or is your init so low that it doesn't make a marked impact?

reynor007

Post#4 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:49 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:58 pm Ahahahaha
Im actually curious how this forum thread will twist out.

On a serious note, brilliant gameplay as always. Those tips you put into videos are amazing. People mostly dont understand what they see in your videos, so its a really great thing to educate.
Imo this one is amazing showcase, a handbook. "How to solo roam on RDPS for dummies".

Eager to see part 2. Keep it going!

P.S. also i believe there is a song missing, starting from 3:43
To be honest, before I didn’t want to reveal many of the subtleties and secrets of my game, but now I don’t get as much pleasure from war as before, so I’m sharing my experience.
I inserted a song that YouTube deletes
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

reynor007

Post#5 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:50 pm

ShadowWar wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:29 pm Almost makes me want to brush off my SW and play around. Scout/Skirm is a fun solo spec, nice to see it doing well vs the WE's out there. Do you not find that running Bullseye just makes you die faster, or is your init so low that it doesn't make a marked impact?
I use a full DPS build, so it's not that important what the crit chance is for me
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Farrul

Post#6 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:38 am

reynor007 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:34 pm I haven’t even had time to play for a couple of weeks when the seam gets a strong nerf, why can’t this be done with def WE?
but well, apparently I’ll have to continue playing deftard builds, because they simply don’t give anything else
ShadowWar wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:29 pm Almost makes me want to brush off my SW and play around. Scout/Skirm is a fun solo spec, nice to see it doing well vs the WE's out there. Do you not find that running Bullseye just makes you die faster, or is your init so low that it doesn't make a marked impact?
Despite the unexplainable recent nerf to SW the class has a much bigger problem at this moment , stances are bugged to hell and will drop when stance dancing and not able to be turned back on. I've lost many fights because of this game breaking bug. I don't recommend playing this bugged class.

Both SW and WL are now in an awful place for solo roaming, this ability rework patch has messed them up completely. I should just take a break from this game until they can sort this mess out.
Last edited by Farrul on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

agemennon675

Post#7 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:00 am

"- Whirling Pin - This ability can now be defended against."
"- Eye Shot - This ability will no longer knock down the target."
"- Takedown - Snare duration reduced from 10s to 8s.

"Rip
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Khailee

Post#8 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:07 am

I just knew this SW was yours...haha

Nice skills as always

Ads
reynor007

Post#9 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:10 am

Farrul wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:38 am
reynor007 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:34 pm I haven’t even had time to play for a couple of weeks when the seam gets a strong nerf, why can’t this be done with def WE?
Despite the unexplainable recent nerf to SW the class has a much bigger problem at this moment , stances are bugged to hell and will drop when stance dancing and not able to be turned back on. I've lost many fights because of this game breaking bug. I don't recommend playing this bugged class.

Both SW and WL are now in an awful place for solo roaming, this ability rework patch has messed them up completely. I should just take a break from this game until they can sort this mess out.
I agree, after a patch there are so many bugs that it’s almost impossible to play, moreover, every patch comes out with another up-def and tanks, this game is causing less and less interest
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

reynor007

Post#10 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:13 am

agemennon675 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:00 am "- Whirling Pin - This ability can now be defended against."
"- Eye Shot - This ability will no longer knock down the target."
"- Takedown - Snare duration reduced from 10s to 8s.

"Rip
It’s not clear why this was done, if they want to return the version with life, then why is the heal debuff at 9 points, and the ability range of the 3rd branch is 65ft, return it back to 5, and the SW kite will run again in 2-3 To be honest, now I just can’t imagine how to kill rdps like Magus, they just killed the class
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+