Recent Topics

Ads

[KoTBS] 2H build 50+rr

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
aitolos

[KoTBS] 2H build 50+rr

Post#1 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:12 am

Hello all, im a returning player my main is kotb 52rr, i have a shield build but I would like to play 2handed also,
i tried to find a 2handed build in the forum but unfortunately, all the build links are not working, can someone please
Share some 2 handed kotb builds with me, please.

Ads
ShadowWar

Re: [KoTBS] 2H build 50+rr

Post#2 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:32 pm

Someone else asked in a thread, I'll link you what I posted recently as well: viewtopic.php?p=547678#p547678

Take a look, try it out, see how it feels.

I will say, 2hander didn't start feeling really good until I got some warlord on (70+). It was okay before, but fun after that.

aitolos

Post#3 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:04 pm

Thank you for the reply, is there a wrath build you suggest also, I will like to experiment and see how both the builds feel

ShadowWar

Post#4 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:17 pm

aitolos wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:04 pm Thank you for the reply, is there a wrath build you suggest also, I will like to experiment and see how both the builds feel
It depends on your goal. I've played with swapping out Destroy Confidence for Runefang, and have had good luck with it. I need to play it more now and see if it's worth it or not, my guess is that it will mean I'm less bursty, and more consistent, which may be good for the build.