Recent Topics

Ads

what happened to the game

Let's talk about... everything else
Tesq

Re: what happened to the game

Post#11 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:30 pm

Proc had an internal cd of 2 sec, now that is gone... and it's a shitshow of proc meta over and over again....
Maybe there is also some problem with mitigation but it's hardly to say.

Ads
ShadowWar

Post#12 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:07 pm

Kenshiken wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:19 amI dunno why they didn't include them (balance changes) with release of this system (bugs was inevitable anyway)
Because design, software development, and all the things that go into are hard? Especially when you're doing it for free instead of being paid the money those kinds of skills draw in.

tromat

Post#13 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:06 am

Kenshiken wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:19 am
Active online numbers is abyssmal lately .. wonder why
870 players in EU prime time 2 days ago. Quite nice still. And people are still in holidays

arnoft

Post#14 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:43 am

tromat wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:06 am
870 players in EU prime time 2 days ago. Quite nice still. And people are still in holidays
I`d say 600 is already too much for 1 server. Looks like a subway crowd. And these regular handouts of crestsin rvr bags, llike a salary for playing.
RL in WAR! Just add crests credit cards and maunt rents. And before that, they stole our childhood by combining T2-T4. Social experiments here. :oops:

Wdova

Post#15 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:20 pm

tromat wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:06 am
That number is not amazing but allarming. In winter there was always inflation of player population. On Christmass hollidays I have seen around 500-600 ppl online. Considering fact,that few years ago there was 3k+ppl online says all.

After last patch another part of ror community left.

Rushed patch that bring back bugs that were fixed years ago and increased faction imbalance wasnt good move at all. Many ppl taking a break (including me) and waiting where future of this project is heading.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Rotgut

Post#16 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:29 pm

Taking a break is a perfectly reasonable response since the Devs been saying, since August, that this wasn't a balance patch. It was a "fix the code" patch. Balance patches will be rolling soon™.

Bugged spells and performance issues that the patch brought are super annoying, but i don't know why most people refuse to give the Dev's their due. They told us, months ago, what the roadmap was.

Adopt the "free game no bitching" mentality.

Sulorie

Post#17 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:41 pm

Wdova wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:20 pm
That number is not amazing but allarming. In winter there was always inflation of player population. On Christmass hollidays I have seen around 500-600 ppl online. Considering fact,that few years ago there was 3k+ppl online says all.
3k ppl were no regular player base at all. That one-time influx of new players was an artificial spike and nothing more. When MMO players have their "main game", they at best check out other games - this is what happened - and go back to their main game after a short time. Time invest and established characters pull them back.
Dying is no option.

Kenshiken

Post#18 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:37 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:41 pm
Wdova wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:20 pm
3k ppl were no regular player base at all. That one-time influx of new players was an artificial spike and nothing more. When MMO players have their "main game", they at best check out other games - this is what happened - and go back to their main game after a short time. Time invest and established characters pull them back.
What do you mean?

1 year+ ago 1500 prime time was a norm
Especially before GCD change

Ads
Ysaran

Post#19 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:27 pm

I think Sulorie is talking about LazyPeon (or something). This streamer played on RoR for some time and brought a huge following. Since I started playing, 1500 online playe has never been the norm
Zputadenti

RORquest

Post#20 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:34 pm

kklikk wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:49 pm Long time player. Took a few months off, came back to see new ability system.

Everything seems wrong. Tanks, dont live as long. Weird fights.
DPS seems to have more survivalbility than tanks, instantly dieing twice as fast before on any character.
anytime you get in a 2vs1, its basically impossible to even try.

Something seems really off, no matter what class I try the game seems completely different and wrong.
Am I the only one expereincing this??
they are trying hard to turn it into 6v6 crap game called Wrath of Heroes