Recent Topics

Ads

Solo WE vs 6? No problem

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
diegomess

Re: Solo WE vs 6? No problem

Post#61 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:54 pm

mazi761111 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:29 am Many people here are complaining. Essence But have you thought, you may not have the level of MDPV. Essence You just see the power of this profession. You don't go to see how MDPV uses skills, how to move, and how to choose the target.
play glass cannony dps chosen already panties, just have some faith already
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Ads
mazi761111

Post#62 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:43 am

diegomess wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:54 pm
mazi761111 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:29 am Many people here are complaining. Essence But have you thought, you may not have the level of MDPV. Essence You just see the power of this profession. You don't go to see how MDPV uses skills, how to move, and how to choose the target.
play glass cannony dps chosen already panties, just have some faith already
if want play glass cannon, i will go my chopa.but nef all dps now ,No interest to continue playing
choson:badchosen
chopa:bigpanties

Tanocio

Post#63 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:53 pm

I mean, nothing new here. Volgograd did this kind of stuff many years ago.
Deftard build with the best possible regen and pots vs Green gear players.

I doubt this WE can take 1v2 versus high skilled players BIS with the same ammount of potions etc..
The problem here is all the regen itens. Can be done on any class, ofc WE/WH with all the escape mecs helps alot.

reynor007

Post#64 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:16 am

Tanocio wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:53 pm I mean, nothing new here. Volgograd did this kind of stuff many years ago.

I doubt this WE can take 1v2 versus high skilled players BIS with the same ammount of potions etc..
The problem here is all the regen itens. Can be done on any class, ofc WE/WH with all the escape mecs helps alot.
You obviously don’t play, or you don’t know how to identify enemy equipment by appearance, because of this you make erroneous conclusions about opponents, but yes, there’s definitely nothing new here
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Panel

Post#65 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:54 pm

This is 80% the player and 20% the class/build. If I played this character in these situations id be dead in seconds.

oaliaen

Post#66 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:25 pm

Panel wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:54 pm This is 80% the player and 20% the class/build. If I played this character in these situations id be dead in seconds.
lol...i want to see him palying whit choppa. lets see if its 80%

reynor007

Post#67 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:02 pm

oaliaen wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:25 pm
Panel wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:54 pm This is 80% the player and 20% the class/build. If I played this character in these situations id be dead in seconds.
lol, funny to hear this, if I play choppa, you will say yato choppa OP😂 other than that, I don’t need to do this, there is a stealth master who has several videos about choppa, from which we can roughly understand how I would play
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

oaliaen

Post#68 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:58 pm

reynor007 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:02 pm
lol, funny to hear this, if I play choppa, you will say yato choppa OP😂 other than that, I don’t need to do this, there is a stealth master who has several videos about choppa, from which we can roughly understand how I would play
Na..i'll not because you cant do such a thing whit the class.

Ads
Farrul

Post#69 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:46 am

Tanocio wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:53 pm I mean, nothing new here. Volgograd did this kind of stuff many years ago.

When Volgograd played character itemization and class meta was much different, those days a long gone and Volgo on an IB would get slaughtered if he attempted anything like this ( no offence to the player he was great, but can't compare Ironbreaker to Regen WE in this meta).

He can take on 1v2 BIS dps without any problems and win/draw vs 99% of the server population in these situations, Def WE is op because of how good she is at attrition prolonged combat.
No other class can reset combat and walk out safe like a regen WE, you attempt this on any none stealth class and you'll fail miserable against any oppenent that knows what they are doing.

In fact the only class with the same level of escape tools/stealth is a WH, but WH is a lot more fragile by comparison in a prolonged fight and this latest patch nerfed WH dps, it is not what it used to be.
reynor007 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:16 am You obviously don’t play, or you don’t know how to identify enemy equipment by appearance, because of this you make erroneous conclusions about opponents, but yes, there’s definitely nothing new here
Exactly, some players ( especially WH's) that appear in your videos are BIS and play actively ( i can tell from in game knowing these names, no need to identify them through a video).
Choppa? There are some good/ passionate ones solo roaming but they have little to no chance against a stronger spec of a same skilled/geared oppenent, any 2vs1 against BIS opponent and you have a dead choppa very fast , 1vs3 lol.

insolenz

Post#70 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:38 am

i could not stop laughing on this forum posts :D
video is okish bro, sad that opponents dont do enough decent plays