Recent Topics

Ads

Solo WE vs 6? No problem

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
reynor007

Re: Solo WE vs 6? No problem

Post#51 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:19 pm

I feel like writing to the bug tracker, so if anyone is interested, each WE currently has 5 tactics, the tactic for 5% damage from each bloodlust is bugged and works on WB, at the moment WB has damage 700 and this is for each WE
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
Khailee

Post#52 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:26 pm

githappens wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:28 pm
Xiruccio wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:55 pm
githappens wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:28 pm People complaining about 1v1 balance, regen etc - just group up. Those builds are completly useless vs guarded and healed people.
Stop advertising regen builds as something acceptable and normal, even more a meta, since it's just a mutation...existing by the mere fact that we don't pay for ''services'' here and as a result, a filter of ''ethics'' driven balance is non existent.
They are fine. You sacrifice group viability for sake of rolfstomping people who don't come with proper spec and gear.
It's like complaining you've lost to someone who used regen pots, heal pots, absorb pots and even filthy armor pot just because you haven't used any. So unfair! Such abomination. Use game mechanics to gain edge, thats now games work. If you don't like something that just your personal problem.

Imagine nerfing regen in game where few instant cast 100 range dots can kill someone without pocket healer.
Nerf healing and guard.... how many 6v6 take 10 mins to kill 1 or 2 players only to get rezzed and end in a stalemate where no one ever gets wiped?

While regen is obviously OP for solo. Solo meta needs to be different to party meta/gearing whether by regen or something else as most soloers (outside of stealthers) are regularly going to get jumped by multiples and need some kind of way to have a chance. It's that or everyone will just play stealth classes solo and AMs/Shamans/Magus who just hug their wc or keep. That's an even less fun way to play solo. Also since regen meta solo has been more balanced than it was ever before... not saying it's balanced...but does everyone forget the early days of t4 when monstro mara were literally unkillable and WL would just kd and 2 shot people? Shout out to keg engis as well though they were nothing compared to regen maras (coming from someone who used to solo on both those classes at the time!)

Fey

Post#53 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:55 am

I got bored watching the video. Maybe solo stuff isn't my thing.

There's a bunch of other classes and specs that actually impact the broader game. This regen solo meta thing just isn't very impactful or interesting.

Sorc/Bw timestamp is way more disgusting than anything I see here. That's just one example. By all means have fun with your solo stuff. It just doesn't matter.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

fatelvis

Post#54 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:12 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:19 pm I feel like writing to the bug tracker, so if anyone is interested, each WE currently has 5 tactics, the tactic for 5% damage from each bloodlust is bugged and works on WB, at the moment WB has damage 700 and this is for each WE
If you verified that already please do so. Thought regen WEs became a pita only because engie were tuned down. :?

ShadowWar

Post#55 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:53 pm

Fey wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:55 am I got bored watching the video. Maybe solo stuff isn't my thing.

There's a bunch of other classes and specs that actually impact the broader game. This regen solo meta thing just isn't very impactful or interesting.

Sorc/Bw timestamp is way more disgusting than anything I see here. That's just one example. By all means have fun with your solo stuff. It just doesn't matter.
WE's are absolutely impacting the broader game. The entire side of destro coordination vaporizes every single evening NA time and devolves into un-coordinated, solo, duo, and super small group ganking. The class is so overtuned that the only logical recourse is to try and gank people / take BOs. Trying to say it does not matter is willfully ignoring the entire system.

lumpi33

Post#56 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:13 pm

ShadowWar wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:53 pm
Fey wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:55 am I got bored watching the video. Maybe solo stuff isn't my thing.

WE's are absolutely impacting the broader game. The entire side of destro coordination vaporizes every single evening NA time and devolves into un-coordinated, solo, duo, and super small group ganking. The class is so overtuned that the only logical recourse is to try and gank people / take BOs. Trying to say it does not matter is willfully ignoring the entire system.
https://www.rvrstats.additionweb.co.uk

WEs reign supreme. Surprise, surprise, it's a destro class again. In the last couple of years we had insanely strong SHs with bouncing meat balls everywhere, then that pull garbage from choppas and maras and now that superior WEs from stealths. Meanwhile order classes like engis can't kill anything, getting nerf after nerf, and their closest mirror is a curious barrel... When was the last time a destro class was unplayable like that? Never...

Teinhala

Post#57 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:59 pm

Bro, variety is always good!
Every content finds its viewer.

mazi761111

Post#58 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:29 am

Many people here are complaining. Essence But have you thought, you may not have the level of MDPV. Essence You just see the power of this profession. You don't go to see how MDPV uses skills, how to move, and how to choose the target.
choson:badchosen
chopa:bigpanties

Ads
hogun

Post#59 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:46 pm

Hello,

You're an exception, and your level of solo play is enormous. Congratulations!
I'm not usually impressed by the We but when I play my IB solo ...I'm crossing my fingers that I won't meet you!
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

ShadowWar

Post#60 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:15 pm

I've been having a lot of solo fun with all the WE's on my KotBS after doing some respec'ing. Lets see how it plays out when I finish getting BiS.