Recent Topics

Ads

Wards and Patch

Let's talk about... everything else
Akalukz

Wards and Patch

Post#1 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:59 pm

Since the vanquisher and invader wards are locked from PVE due to the patch, maybe you should reduce the cost of those RvR sets until the PVE dungeons are open again. With the change in meta a lot of people need to regear new mains and the quickest and most efficient way is currently locked out.
-= Agony =-

Ads
trh382

Re: Wards and Patch

Post#2 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:14 pm

Agree with this post

Second option would be adding a way to get it from Gunbad

EG

6 kills of ard to feed gets sent chest, 9 kills gets bloodlord chest

its clunky, but lack of access to PVE wards is very disruptive for new character gear progression

Parallels66

Post#3 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:19 pm

or just make them buyable with war tokens, like 500-1k a peice or something.
Skargraive the Chosen - [Unreal]

francomes

Post#4 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:49 am

Agreed, I dont have proof but i do feel the big hit in pop these days has been in good part to not being able to progress the PVE wards anymore

Waaghtastic

Post#5 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:46 am

If the dungeons won't be unlocked within the next days I'd also be happy to see an alternative option to unlock these wards other than RVR/War Crests or get these items via an alternative way.

This is currently indeed a very hard gear progression blocker unfortunately and simply buying the rvr sets to unlock the wards is not really an option IMHO.

Kyrathor

Post#6 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:16 am

I was feeling the progression block. Dropped nearly 4k crests to unlock the ability to buy the fortress weapon for 1600 more. Do not recommend anyone to do this as now im starting the 10k sov grind with bonus 10k triumphant ring grind from 0 at 66 again.

Morale of the story, just be patient people !

Vaul

Post#7 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:16 am

Waaghtastic wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:46 am ... buying the rvr sets to unlock the wards is not really an option IMHO.
this is the root cause
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

Helwer

Post#8 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:53 am

just make it cheaper anyway - so many bis player complaining they never get fair fights cause they are overtuned in full sov + scenario gear, please help them and make it easier to catch up for lower-rr and new players!

Ads
Akalukz

Post#9 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:59 pm

The cost of Invader is out of whack for sure. Vanquisher and below isn't too bad.
-= Agony =-

normanis

Post#10 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:33 pm

vanquisher is very good set.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"