Recent Topics

Ads

Close Combat Squig Herder for Leading?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
RaxaGobbo

Re: Close Combat Squig Herder for Leading?

Post#11 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:50 pm

bw10 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:59 pm leaders are always needed but leading pugs is not very enjoyable in this game. realistically your pick up group will only be good for tailing organized group and flanking after their initiate. in direct confrontation your pug gonna melt instantly against org group
I see I see, good to hear. I just asked because since I started I always see 3-4 Groups active in the Party Finder so I was wondering if I'd better be on Order if I plan to be active with leading.

Or the balance between the two sides shifts often enough that it doesn't matter?

Ads
Albais

Post#12 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:57 pm

RaxaGobbo wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:08 am Oh as a side request,I will probably make another post about this but if anyone also has resources that might help me read up more on pvp basics here and leading in pvp, that's also highly appreciated! :oops:

I'll keep looking as my time allows.

I'll just link to my post from yesterday in your introduction thread which also includes the guide that szejoza linked to you today viewtopic.php?f=10&t=52198&sid=60b6dc4b ... d9#p547020.
Image Granur Loriksson Image Dvali Gembeard Image Skirvir Azrilgrund

BoneRonin

Post#13 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:30 pm

RaxaGobbo wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:49 pm thanks for all the feedback y'all that was really helpful!

from the sound of it it doesn't really matter what I choose too much as long as I'll create a proper warband with good class composition, but what is the stance on space for new Warband leaders?

I'm sure there are already a lot of leaders present on both sides, but does Destruction have free spots for new Warband Leaders to take the initiative or is it order that lacks leaders more?

Would be nice to get some feedback on this or maybe I should make another new post around that.
Oi oi, git!!

EU - NA (Prime) has good/decent/consistent coverage, in terms of leadership/warbands (ofc results may vary **)
Late OCX - Early EU is hit or miss. Coverage widely depending on holidays, school/uni terms, etc.

Not to say there aren't leads whom would probably be considered "consistent", but I'm assuming with the mention of GW (GW2 perhaps?), you're looking for a more competitive meaning/understanding? I played GW2 for far too long and pugmanded a bit as well, so definitely hit me up if you need any assistance acclimating or wanna shoot war stories!

Welkom to da WaAaGh!!