Recent Topics

Ads

solo BO snb?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
dalinvar

solo BO snb?

Post#1 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:33 pm

Is a damage oriented BO with shield possible for solo roaming?

Like a damage oriented tank with some defense?

I was watching the builder and the skill 'Can't Hit Me' sounds nice in this sense..
Also using the tactics 'Bring Em On' + 'Loudmoth' so basically everytime you block // parry you auto-damage the enemy...

Anyone tried it?

Ads
Vri

Re: solo BO snb?

Post#2 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:30 pm

SnB BOs used to be able to take three hit combo( years ago), that was a monster of tank. I think you would have more luck with a SnB Chosen for this project.

akisnaakkeli

Post#3 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:07 am

dalinvar wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:33 pm Is a damage oriented BO with shield possible for solo roaming?

Like a damage oriented tank with some defense?

I was watching the builder and the skill 'Can't Hit Me' sounds nice in this sense..
Also using the tactics 'Bring Em On' + 'Loudmoth' so basically everytime you block // parry you auto-damage the enemy...

Anyone tried it?

NVM i cant post the FoW builder here it seems : D

dalinvar

Post#4 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:05 am

Vri wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:30 pm SnB BOs used to be able to take three hit combo( years ago), that was a monster of tank. I think you would have more luck with a SnB Chosen for this project.
Yea I am just curious about snb BO with a dps build oriented

akisnaakkeli wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:07 am NVM i cant post the FoW builder here it seems : D
Post a screenshot of the builder if you wish

DirkDaring

Post#5 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:04 pm

Black orcs on live, and up until around 2016 or 17 here could use 3 hit combo with shield, However when the people that took over the game after it shutdown on live, changed a lot of stuff,

mainly because they didn`t like what the way the actual game developers designed the game. I remember back in 2017 they didn`t like seeing so many 2h tanks, so they wanted to make it where a 2h tank could not use guard, but due to negative feedback they scrapped that idea.

Sadly a lot of classes were changed, and no where as good as they were on live. I would have been happy to have the renown rank capped at 80, with RR 80 mastery point, and anything above 80 as just cosmetic rewards, like weapon, armor skins, mount appearance.

No crazy over powered armor sets, and just left the game overall the same ass the way it was on live, as far as classes, the way the people that actually made the game wanted the game to be.