Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 09/12/2023

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caleb

Re: Patch Notes 09/12/2023

Post#61 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:14 pm

Unionofchaos wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:10 pm Waoooh im done continue yelling for nothing you just dont understant what a hero is now. Good luck
Quite agreed, if you stopped yelling for a moment and started listening - you'd actually see the problem.

Ads
shoelessHN

Post#62 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:39 pm

Caleb wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:14 pm
Unionofchaos wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:10 pm Waoooh im done continue yelling for nothing you just dont understant what a hero is now. Good luck
Quite agreed, if you stopped yelling for a moment and started listening - you'd actually see the problem.
You're arguing with someone completely out of touch with the game and this server. :lol:

Scottx125

Post#63 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:46 pm

naugrim wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:21 am the engineer keg get nerfed? 30 feet vs 60 feet nothing written in the patch
Engineer is practically unplayable due to the fact that certain changes made in the old system were not compatible with the new ability system. We'll need to wait for Engi and other classes to be fixed.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Ninjagon

Post#64 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:25 pm

White Lion is heavily AP strarving atm.
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Archimediss

Post#65 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:38 pm

congrats i think you finally managed to kill the game , already people are leaving the server and im considering the same . it was imbalanced before now its reached rediculous lvls .patching the game into oblivion must mean your tired of playing or develloping it ?

hordak774

Post#66 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:46 pm

Archimediss wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:38 pm congrats i think you finally managed to kill the game , already people are leaving the server and im considering the same . it was imbalanced before now its reached rediculous lvls .patching the game into oblivion must mean your tired of playing or develloping it ?
its noy balance patch its revert to 148, just wait they prepairing big balance patch

Avernus

Post#67 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:14 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:28 pm Image
Balance Changes
1. - Eye Shot - Knockdown effect reduced to 2 seconds.

2. - Flanking Shot - No longer has additional critical hit rate based on target health. Shadow Warrior already has a ranged finisher ability in Fell the Weak. This is now a higher damage positional ability, but doesn’t attempt to be a finisher at the same time.
1. BW knockdown is still 3s though...

2. I don't even know where to start from...
a) Fell the Weak is scout SW's skill.
b) Fell the Weak is 13p scout mastery skill, so no FtW for assault/skirmish SW.
c) scout SW has 2 main skills as a source of his damage - Festering Arrow (FA) and Eagle Eye (EE).
d) scout SW can spam EE (1s cast with tactic) but can't spam FA (unless you have WW)).
e) !IMPORTANT! EE deals more damage than Flanking shot

Thus, only assault or skirmish SW can call Flanking Shot their ranged "finisher", and this is their ONLY ranged option. At the same time, scout SW has spam ability that deals more damage than Flanking Shot, scout SW DOES NOT use Flanking Shot as his ranged finisher.

Gunlinger

Post#68 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:29 pm

Bug Fixes

- Trial By Pain - Stat scaling multiplier corrected to match tick interval (from 0.75 seconds to 0.50 seconds)

What about the Cooldown of 8 seconds that was added by your team after you changed the Skill to do AOE dmg? The Cooldown you left on it even after you reverted the dmg type back to solo target dmg. The cooldown that was never intended to be on that skill. That Cooldown took away one of the core playstyles synergies it had with the tactic ''Flowing Accusations''.

Trial By Pain was a skill that had the concentration mechanic. Those skills where never meant to have cooldowns because of the high chance to be interrupted.

Ads
normanis

Post#69 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:35 pm

nice works on abilities. i thought its will be after month to be more optimistic.
p.s give order morale drainer like mara have (for wl)
and give bw aoe knock down in aoe tree byt remove st knock down (similar to mara have) its make order bring back bw and counter morale building destro tanks. squig dont need 2 st trees and make sw melle tree hybrid st and aoe. pulls should be engi/magus prioritet (its make this clases have spot in wb)and gtdc just give u speed boost and damage 30feet. rampage shoudnt bypass morale defences. and bring back soulfire back to where it was. (i know dok has better verssion byt atleast rp has also spot as dps) +20% heal buff is too good for wp (i know it ;-) )(lets see how wp perform with heal debuffs ) byt wp lack aoe cleanse m2. offc destro has better heal debuffs. and how easy they are applied.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Tesq

Post#70 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:37 pm

- Shatter Limbs - No longer scales cooldown increase based on number of enemies hit and is instead 3 seconds cooldown increase always.

allueluja..... finaly some aoe vs st balance on indirect CC...

Now the 1 million gold question.... any plan to reintroduces mobility fo magus / engi middle mastery ? because i cant see to play my magus atm...a fast bandaid should be to let em be castable on the move for free. Its about some skills that have 1 sec cast time but they break your mobility so much. You basicaly back to be less mobile, have less range, and do less dmg than a bw/sorc atm.