Recent Topics

Ads

[Marauder] Most nerfed class of the server

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
emanius

[Marauder] Most nerfed class of the server

Post#1 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:33 am

Did play it on live, here and with the new ability system.. really no reason to keep going on.
The class feels like a 2h tank without heavy armor.

I love this priv server and all the wonderful devs around it, but this class is a big no in the upcoming meta.
And that is sad.

Any dev could explain their idea about the marauder. Just debuff bot?

Ads
Pahakukka

Re: [Marauder] Most nerfed class of the server

Post#2 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:15 am

Are we talking about current system or after The big patch? What i seen marauders do have quite nice kit for both CC and dmg. Ofc you Will have to play it outside monstro spec to deal real dmg.
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"

skdante

Post#3 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:23 am

Atleast a 20-25% dmg nerf on marauder with new system and actually making him aoe (monstrocity)spec for warbands is a one way ticket for his aoe utility skills and nothing else since his aoe damage output is not as high as choppa or squig.If you dont like warband content will be hard playing with marauder in other specs.

emanius

Post#4 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:35 am

Pahakukka wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:15 am Are we talking about current system or after The big patch? What i seen marauders do have quite nice kit for both CC and dmg. Ofc you Will have to play it outside monstro spec to deal real dmg.
I am talking about actual situation which is 'mediocre' and after the new-system patch where it'll be 'really bad'.
Don't want this to be a toxic topic but I really don't see any logic around the changes.

It feels way too different from live and original Mythic concept. Okay some fixes here and there but here you are literally bringing this class down.

skdante wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:23 am Atleast a 20-25% dmg nerf on marauder with new system and actually making him aoe (monstrocity)spec for warbands is a one way ticket for his aoe utility skills and nothing else since his aoe damage output is not as high as choppa or squig.If you dont like warband content will be hard playing with marauder in other specs.
Yea big nerf on sav/brut build. Discouraging player to roll cookie cutter build in this way. Not everyone wants to be aoe-spammer or def-build
Last edited by emanius on Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

rrrutsss

Post#5 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:37 am

Cant say anything about monstro spec (noodle spec) but other specs get buffed whit 25% additive pen from PB.
For noodle spec WB vs WB Meta it gets worse i agree but for people who like solo or 6man roam it gets better.

dalinvar

Post#6 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:42 am

rrrutsss wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:37 am Cant say anything about monstro spec (noodle spec) but other specs get buffed whit 25% additive pen from PB.
didnt they nerfed PD from 50% to 25%? or am I missing something

fontin

Post#7 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:49 am

its absolute garbage not worth any time and effort. reroll slayer WL or choppa before its too late.

rrrutsss

Post#8 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:55 am

dalinvar wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:42 am
rrrutsss wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:37 am Cant say anything about monstro spec (noodle spec) but other specs get buffed whit 25% additive pen from PB.
didnt they nerfed PD from 50% to 25%? or am I missing something
They make it additive, before it was not additive ( before it added very little damage if you had good armor pen , like literally allmost nothing)
Last edited by rrrutsss on Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
dalinvar

Post#9 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:58 am

rrrutsss wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:55 am They make it additive, before it was not additive ( before it added very little damage if you had good armor pen)
Is any example with numbers possible? :geek:
Just to have an idea

skdante

Post#10 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:02 am

Do not forget the multipliers of the damage styles that are down this actually does this nerf really unplayable.