Recent Topics

Ads

Chosen and new ability system

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
emanius

Chosen and new ability system

Post#1 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:39 am

How things will be for Chosen?
Any thoughts?

Ads
Alubert

Re: Chosen and new ability system

Post#2 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:15 pm

Small buff chosen.
New tactic looks good -10% avoid on target (sadly no slots for deamon claw anymore)
I don't know if this only applies to Chosen but there is a bug or a deliberate change when changing Guard ability. It now requires double-clicking the skill.
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

Aethilmar

Post#3 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:48 pm

Alubert wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:15 pm Small buff chosen.
New tactic looks good -10% avoid on target (sadly no slots for deamon claw anymore)
I don't know if this only applies to Chosen but there is a bug or a deliberate change when changing Guard ability. It now requires double-clicking the skill.
That is how guard used to work on live. If you wanted to swap you had to turn it off and then apply it to new target. Bit of a QoL reversion but maybe it will be considered part of making guard use more skillful. ;)

bw10

Post#4 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:03 pm

Aethilmar wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:48 pm
That is how guard used to work on live. If you wanted to swap you had to turn it off and then apply it to new target. Bit of a QoL reversion but maybe it will be considered part of making guard use more skillful. ;)
does it take another gcd to switch guard?

Tordek421

Post#5 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:11 pm

bw10 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:03 pm
Yes, at least that has been my experience on BO in scenarios and ORVR in T1.
Da Waaagh Rollz On.

bw10

Post#6 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:23 pm

Tordek421 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:11 pm

jfc. now even less people gonna keep playing tanks

Tordek421

Post#7 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:53 pm

bw10 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:23 pm
Tordek421 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:11 pm

jfc. now even less people gonna keep playing tanks
Man reading all the changes so far, tank mains btfo'd once again. Hope things look up once the new balance changes roll around after ability rework. Gotta have some hope.
Da Waaagh Rollz On.

diegomess

Post#8 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:05 am

power of the gods tactic is good now, better than the parry ap, basically works just like the knight one.

new tactic is good maybe should have been for withering blow so ppl use that more often.

super punt its fked and pretty much is like IB punt same for both chosen and kobs

some abilities dont work sometimes like taunt, melee is janky and you need to be very close to do some abilities but thats for every melee i guess
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Ads
Fey

Post#9 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:03 am

Ability rework guard costs a GCD to change? Are you **** serious? Ah who's the genius who came up with that?
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Tordek421

Post#10 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:12 am

Fey wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:03 am Ability rework guard costs a GCD to change? Are you **** serious? Ah who's the genius who came up with that?
Probably the same one who's been working on BO
Da Waaagh Rollz On.