Recent Topics

Ads

White lion vs Haters (re-uploading)

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
reynor007

White lion vs Haters (re-uploading)

Post#1 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:14 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube

re-uploading videos that were deleted due to a player’s complaint)
I cut out all the moments with the author's mistakes, and added a few new episodes, I hope those who haven't watched it yet will like it)
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
akisnaakkeli

Re: White lion vs Haters (re-uploading)

Post#2 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:11 am

Great that this is back! Going to watch it asap! I was on the last edit talking to the streamer and you put my words on screen " Dude he's just very good. Plays like 12 classess " Or close to that :D - Sinisteitan is my twitch name.

Great work with new welf video as well, i mean 150pilfer proc event item gives seems a bit strong but at least not permament : D

reynor007

Post#3 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:16 pm

akisnaakkeli wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:11 am Great that this is back! Going to watch it asap! I was on the last edit talking to the streamer and you put my words on screen " Dude he's just very good. Plays like 12 classess " Or close to that :D - Sinisteitan is my twitch name.

Great work with new welf video as well, i mean 150pilfer proc event item gives seems a bit strong but at least not permament : D
thanks bro, I really spent a lot of time and effort on this video As far as the 150 HP steal item goes, I think it's the oddest one out there and I'm really glad it's going to end soon
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Dakkhon

Post#4 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:06 pm

I like watching all your vids no matter what the class....even those pesky WE's that I hate lol.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

inoeth
Suspended

Post#5 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:40 pm

claims def WE is the strongest solo char, doesn't have any problems killing those... fights 3+v1 and kills ppl in kd.

am i the only one that doesn't believe your lies?

reynor007

Post#6 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:54 pm

inoeth wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:40 pm claims def WE is the strongest solo char, doesn't have any problems killing those... fights 3+v1 and kills ppl in kd.

you are talking complete nonsense, I do this on any class I play, the difference is that on wl it is 1v3 and this is the current type of opponent, by definition WE are 1v6 with exception restrictions and I will show it soon
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Abrax

Post#7 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:07 pm

Great video - I've been really enjoying going through all your vids and see even classes some consider "garbage" do amazingly! Very inspiring!

Do you have anything for Disciple of Khaine maybe, like can they actually solo well with them? DoK next? :roll:
WAAAAAAAAAAGH!

inoeth
Suspended

Post#8 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:02 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:54 pm
inoeth wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:40 pm claims def WE is the strongest solo char, doesn't have any problems killing those... fights 3+v1 and kills ppl in kd.

you are talking complete nonsense, I do this on any class I play, the difference is that on wl it is 1v3 and this is the current type of opponent, by definition WE are 1v6 with exception restrictions and I will show it soon
yes opponents in beastlord... do you believe your own lies?

Ads
reynor007

Post#9 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:11 pm

inoeth wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:02 pm
reynor007 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:54 pm

yes opponents in beastlord... do you believe your own lies?
I understand why many consider you inadequate. I thought you had enough of a lesson when you wrote “no WH can kill me, I think I need to become softer” after which I found you, Hayley, well, we know the result) I think that's all, your word is worth nothing
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Caleb

Post#10 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:24 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:14 pm
Click here to watch on YouTube

re-uploading videos that were deleted due to a player’s complaint)
I cut out all the moments with the author's mistakes, and added a few new episodes, I hope those who haven't watched it yet will like it)
Wow...your videos always urge me to try more classes, wish I had the time and energy!!!
Abrax wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:07 pm Great video - I've been really enjoying going through all your vids and see even classes some consider "garbage" do amazingly! Very inspiring!

Do you have anything for Disciple of Khaine maybe, like can they actually solo well with them? DoK next? :roll:
I would also love to see some Disciple gameplay :oops: I've been leveling one recently and could use some encouragement! :mrgreen: