Recent Topics

Ads

Introducing: The Great Cook Off!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
manassakis

Re: Introducing: The Great Cook Off!

Post#21 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:53 pm

"Behold the bounty of the Great Feast! Our culinary adventure into the heart of the Ogre Kingdoms has yielded a masterpiece fit for the mightiest of appetites. In the cauldron of conquest, we've blended the essence of Plundered Spices, the richness of Plundered Vegetables, and the pungency of Plundered Onions and Garlic to create a stew that would make even Grak Bonecrusher's tusks water with anticipation.

The meaty foundation of Fresh Cow Meat, plundered from the beasts of the Mountains of Mourn, forms the backbone of this epicurean delight. But fear not, for we've not forgotten the fungal delights – Plundered Mushrooms, carefully foraged in the shadow of Gnoblar caves, infuse our concoction with an earthy essence that even the hardiest Ogre palate shall savor.

As the cauldron bubbles and steams, we liberally splash our creation with the spoils of victory – Plundered Alcohol, a libation fit for a feast of colossal proportions. This stew, a testament to the alliance between Halfling chefs and their Ogre benefactors, stands as a culinary marvel, ready to warm the bellies of the Ogres and earn a place at the legendary Great Feast of Greasus Goldtooth, the Overtyrant of all the Ogre Kingdoms. May the Great Maw consume this offering with the same voracity as our conquering appetites!"

Endtimer

Ads
Axeswipe

Post#22 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:47 pm

OI! Let's make squiggy cheese balls!

'Ere I iz gaffering cheese from tweenst da toes of me favorite squigs! Dey love dis part cause it tickles. We have fun!

I'ze got me choppa pal to dice up me not so favorite squigs. Dey don't like this part much but we still have fun!

Then we stomp da bones into a fine powda! More fun!

Nowz we 'ave everyfing we'ze need to start the squiggy cheese balls!

Mash them ingredients up real gud!

If you'ze a Ordah playa remember to clean up your mum's counter when you make a mess! Dunt be a rude gob!

Roll the mixture up into balls just like the lil squiggies dey used to be!

Ready for da oven!

Dey iz done! You can even put a few in a pouch on your belt for eazy snakkin while Ordah is turtled up in dey keeps!

In game character - Shtanko

vigilantsoul

Post#23 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:12 pm

and some cooking process
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Character name - Ichopp

syntillate

Post#24 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:21 pm

I was out and about and randomly found a bunch of rucksacks with bits of meat, vegetables etc inside them. I, of course, opened these up and kept all the foodstuffs on me for later. I happened upon an ogre camp with some charming people who were willing to take them off my hands in exchange for the promise of unknown stews with exotic names. I handed over my sheep, spices and root vegetables and they gave me a pot of something called Kalfari.

At first glance the pot seemed relatively useless however I had a suspicion that I should wait a little and check on it again later. After 10 minutes the pot had vanished and in it's place was a stew that would apparently increase my magic power and disrupt penetration

As a warrior priest this was of little used to me I muttered a curse but decided I may as well make the most of the situation and whipped up a few sundries to accompany the stew.

Finally I said a prayer to Sigmar and ate the meal, desperately trying not to think about the origin of it's ingredients.

Sywren

Advar

Post#25 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:21 am

Hi there!
In the picture you can witness the meal that Ogres adore - meat jelly! Hey, you - come and grab a bite too! WAAAGH! everyone and bon appétit! ;)

Spoiler:
By the way, I have managed to sneak into the kitchen and witness myself some of them preparation stages!

Of course, the first one was getting some resources (I must say the prices are high these days, but at least the cook knows one of the Master Chefs who gave them a nice discount!).

Here is what the products looked like on the cooking table :)

Then, when everything was chopped and put into the cauldron, the cook started adding some spice (it's what he called it) I have never seen before (even though I must admit it didn't look like any herb or something of that kind as it was almost as big as the cook's finger) - he said it was a special ingredient that would add a great bit of flavour to the meal... He also added that the condiment has been kept in secret in his family for a long time, so, as I didn't feel curious at that point, I decided to leave and just wait for the meal to be ready.

By the way, there was some rat outside the kitchen that I saw on the way in. When I was out, I couldn't see it anymore. It must've run away. Right?! :cry:
Spoiler:
Surely Hans has to do something with that... Hans's log and the quest he gives meanwhile...

P.S. At least the customers know something :)
P.P.S. Don't ask me why I haven't got a quest icon above Hans on my level 40 characters :D
Spoiler:
Character name - Advarka.

Thank you!

czarnus95

Post#26 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:34 pm

Hello,
in the last year I have not been able to add, so I am doing it now.

Chocolate Cake with White Buttercream
Ingredients: a pinch of sweetness and a scoop of love

Nick: Piecze