Recent Topics

Ads

[SM] 2h solo BS?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Throlla

[SM] 2h solo BS?

Post#1 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:13 pm

is it possible for a SM to solo MT BS? I'm guessing full sov. How should he be specced? just curious.

thank you.

Ads
Martok

Re: [SM] 2h solo BS?

Post#2 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:45 pm

Throlla wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:13 pmis it possible for a SM to solo MT BS? I'm guessing full sov. How should he be specced? just curious.

thank you.

If by MT BS you mean main tank the Bastion Stair, the answer is yes, it is possible for a two-hand Sword-Master to accomplish this. I know because I have done it. It helps to have a good Bright-Wizard and a White Lion with you along with a couple of Warrior Priest and a hoard of disposable Ferengi with you, but it is possible.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

BluIzLucky

Post#3 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:11 pm

Yup, SM and BG are probably the best tank to do it on, due to their very high parry, but this guide should cover what you need:

viewtopic.php?t=46903
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Sanctific

Post#4 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:45 pm

Lol, more than possible and totally doesnt require anything apart from the CnT gear.

Sentinel+crimsonwind+high enough FS to get your CTBC down to 0%+full parry+parry gem in sent ring

Use parry self buff and your parry % will hover around 90-95% at all times (oh, i was in dps mastery spec, simply didnt care to change it). Once you see your crimsonind proc - disregard parry self buff & go for another t2 ability for as long as crimsonwind proc lasts.

With sov gear, as OP has suggested, im not sure an SM would even require a healer at all lol (with self healing tactic+sword buff)

Did BS (in addition to solo tanking SM) on SnB chosen - meh...not even close to the simplicity of doing it on SM.