Recent Topics

Ads

Dungeon Influence/Credit

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
anorseks

Dungeon Influence/Credit

Post#1 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:41 pm

I have done a dungeon 4 times. Out of the 4 times I have done them, I received credit for all of the bosses only twice. Anything that can be done? -Thanks

Ads
Helwer

Re: Dungeon Influence/Credit

Post#2 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:00 am

you had lockouts maybe? guess the only way is to do it twice again.

Garamore

Post#3 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:48 am

Sometimes it doesnt credit - response has always been just do it again. Are you a healer at all? Someone said to make sure you do a hit on the boss but that may well be just be a rumour.
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

francomes

Post#4 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:24 pm

Garamore wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:48 am Sometimes it doesnt credit - response has always been just do it again. Are you a healer at all? Someone said to make sure you do a hit on the boss but that may well be just be a rumour.
You need some sort of contribution. Either damage or a heal or protection. I have tested that on pq and u don't get bag if u just follow your party.

On the other hand some boss credit can get bug if u ignore the mechanic. The most obvious is the gigant squig at end of GB where u gotta press the buttons but since it ain't necessary to kill the guy most ppl doesn't do it and you depend on luck a bit more than usual to get credit.

U can also not get credit if u die in the fight and your team doesn't kill the boss in less than 5 mins (but they don't wipe and kill it, say in 7)

Or it can just randomly screw you like my last run in Funbad where none of that happen and still didn't get one boss.

I personally think it's a big deal but nobody seems to care. Yet if u like alts like me and a let's say,15% of runs get screw by this,the amount of time in Pve skyrockets.

It's one of the reasons of this post

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=51950&sid=7fd5424a6 ... 0ad23ad10a