Recent Topics

Ads

changings on the trees

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Lavendros

changings on the trees

Post#1 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:11 am

So I had been checking with the builders(as one does whenever he or she is looking for his/her next character), and I noticed that some skills (and no I'm not talking about dps Zealot...yet) feel like they shouldn't belong, so I would suggest a few changes:
Marauders, Please put Gut Ripper into Brutality and Touch of Instability to Savagery.
Choppas/Slayers: Change Go For Da Soft Spot, Keep on Choppin' to Path of Da' Hitta, while putting Slasha and Bleed Em Out to the Path of Da' Savage. Same with Pulverizing Strike and Cleft in Twain (currently on the Path of the Giantslayer) and Spine Crusher and Rampage on the Path of the Trollslayer.
I do thank any time and effort to anyone who might have read and if any devs wish to follow the suggestions I would be more than appreciative of your time
Last edited by Lavendros on Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
wildwindblows

Re: changings on the trees

Post#2 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:00 am

Please remove stance requirement from all skills. Also make piercing bite for all atacks. thanks.

francomes

Re: changings on the trees

Post#3 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:20 pm

I believe it's like that for balance.

Like how zealots have healing stuff mixed with DPS. It may be too strong if u could just get everything u need from one tree