Recent Topics

Ads

Fixing melee channel?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
yoluigi

Fixing melee channel?

Post#1 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:15 pm

Question for the Dev. Since the AP change last year the channel pretty much breaks from nothing compare to before it would stick alot more. Is that something they gonna fix next patch or leave it as it is. With NA connection it's kinda frustrating sometimes.

Ads
akisnaakkeli

Re: Fixing melee channel?

Post#2 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:55 pm

yoluigi wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:15 pm Question for the Dev. Since the AP change last year the channel pretty much breaks from nothing compare to before it would stick alot more. Is that something they gonna fix next patch or leave it as it is. With NA connection it's kinda frustrating sometimes.
Does the Ap change break it or? I noticed Melee channels were breaking when target was 10ft awayy. Melee Channel has melee range 5ft, but how melee channels function espesially melee healing.All melee channels break when 25ft away from target. Or at least they should but they dont atm. I think it is related to Gcd change, because weird casting stuff happens all the time.

Like on my magus i was casting boc but i got kd like 1sec after, but it showed boc cast channel whilst i was kd'ed and cooldown started after that. Or Sometimes I can break Los clearly And finish casting through wall and it goes through. And happpened fast like 1 sec to the Boc cast and last 2 sec target was behind wall but it went through.