Recent Topics

Ads

Talismans from my Bank Vault are gone.

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Kerayes

Talismans from my Bank Vault are gone.

Post#1 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:55 pm

Hi,

I'm supposed to have a total of 3 "Potent Tasliman of the Mastersmith", 3 "Potent Tasliman of the Polymath" and 1 "Potent Tasliman of Martyrdom" than i saved in my Bank Vault for final gear.

But 2 of my "Potent Tasliman of the Mastersmith" and 2 of my "Potent Tasliman of the Polymath" are gone from my Bank Vault.

The First "Potent Tasliman of the Mastersmith" was obtained the 18/10/2023 in a bag from a PQ 22.
The second one was obtained by a trade with a guildmate the 20/10/2023 and i saw its disappearance the 21/10/2023 in the evening.
The third one was obtained a few days before the 18/10/2023 by a trade with a guildmate after a PQ 22, so maybe it's only Talismans that came from trades that are gone.

I did not lose my 2 "Potent Tasliman of the Mastersmith" at the same time, i saw that one was gone the 20/10/2023 of before and the second the 21/10/2023.

Both "Potent Tasliman of the Polymath" were obtained by trades with guildmates the 20/10/2023 after we did a PQ 22 and i saw there disappearance the 21/10/2023 in the evening too.

Sorry for my English.

Character : Karsak
Class: Archmage

Ads