Recent Topics

Ads

Mail bug

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Dakkhon

Mail bug

Post#1 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:51 am

I have purchased 2 Items from the auction house to send to another one of my toons. Both have been lost and the money gone from the purchase. I tried to reach a dev on Discord but I cant get verified due to the DM bot is down I guess. Thats 120g roughly lost so far. Any ideas on how to get a hold of a dev to fix this asap? I will keep trying discord but any help would be appreciated.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
fangour

Re: Mail bug

Post#2 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:55 am

mail broke for me too . got a purple bag from praag siege nothing in mail.

tjalfe

Post#3 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:25 pm

Just bought Talis and dye on AH never got em...

Dakkhon

Post#4 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:30 pm

Ok sorry to hear that folks but I am glad I am not the only one. Cant get a hold of dev because I cant get verified for some reason. The bot on discord is offline or something
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lilim

Post#5 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:47 pm

Dakkhon wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:51 am I have purchased 2 Items from the auction house to send to another one of my toons. Both have been lost and the money gone from the purchase. I tried to reach a dev on Discord but I cant get verified due to the DM bot is down I guess. Thats 120g roughly lost so far. Any ideas on how to get a hold of a dev to fix this asap? I will keep trying discord but any help would be appreciated.
Next time, just write in #general to get verified. It's mentioned in our post, just in case that the bot is down.

Btw. I send Max the post to take a look to the Mailserver.

Dakkhon

Post#6 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:12 pm

Ty Lilim for that. I read what to do but I couldnt even get to the chat area. It would not even let me view it. All i could do was respond to the Bot for some reason. Ill try it again. I followed the instructions but the area to put my verification failed and the chat area again was not visible for me to do so.

Just to be clear can anyone put the actual link to the discord page here so I can click on it to make sure I can get to it and not just the Bot message chat.

Dakkhon

Post#7 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:20 pm

Ok i think I got access to the server now. I can now see the general chat area and will post the info there. Thanks again Lilim for the help. Hope it all gets fixed soon.