Recent Topics

Ads

Important: Regarding downtime 03/10/23.

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kaelang

Re: Important: Regarding downtime 03/10/23.

Post#101 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:08 pm

cxcx386 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:03 pm Now what about the promised compensation? It's been 3 days since the last post and nothing comes. No information, nothing.

I really appreciate your work, but it's not okay to leave people out in the cold like that.

The server doesn't necessarily have to be closed due to overcrowding, do you have to risk losing even more players?

It's a PvP game, without enough players it's over.
We're working on it, there's a lot to consider.

And please consider your attitude with future posts.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
cxcx386

Post#102 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:34 pm

That's completely ok. I just wanted to point out that it's been a while since anyone heard anything.

Sorry, but I don't see any malice in my last post. There are much worse posts in this thread. I expressed myself extra nicely.

Maybe it's my German honest nature, I didn't want to offend anyone.

Kaelang

Post#103 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:38 pm

cxcx386 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:34 pm That's completely ok. I just wanted to point out that it's been a while since anyone heard anything.

Sorry, but I don't see any malice in my last post. There are much worse posts in this thread. I expressed myself extra nicely.

No worries, I appreciate the silence can be seen as concerning. Essentially we want to make a scaling package so that those that were most active are rewarded for their increased efforts, so we need to analyse certain data to track activity etc. If we gave a handout the same for everyone, players who didn't login for example may receive enhanced rewards to compensate for the activity the top players did (which, was a LOT).

More info will be coming soon.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

cxcx386

Post#104 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:43 pm

Understood. Thank you for your answer and your efforts. I really appreciate that :)

Han

Post#105 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:09 pm

so, shall we grind up the sartosan doubloom again on characters that lost it ? (considering the event ends in 2 days)

eleika

Post#106 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:18 pm

I have just logged to play and see 2 of my characters gone. when did this happen ? I guess its ok that i took week long break before loosing more progress :D

francomes

Post#107 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:55 pm

Kaelang wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:38 pm
cxcx386 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:34 pm That's completely ok. I just wanted to point out that it's been a while since anyone heard anything.

No worries, I appreciate the silence can be seen as concerning. Essentially we want to make a scaling package so that those that were most active are rewarded for their increased efforts, so we need to analyse certain data to track activity etc. If we gave a handout the same for everyone, players who didn't login for example may receive enhanced rewards to compensate for the activity the top players did (which, was a LOT).

More info will be coming soon.
Thats sweet :) , will pve activity count? cos I dont think i did much pvp that week aside form some sc but I basically lost full progress on GB-Bl-Sentinent-Bs-Hv on a char and a half (still have the wards tho, weird)