Recent Topics

Ads

Important: Regarding downtime 03/10/23.

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kaelang

Re: Important: Regarding downtime 03/10/23.

Post#41 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:26 pm

Specialpatrol wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:15 pm
Kaelang wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:24 pm Given the disruption this will evidently cause the community we have made the decision to extend the Live Event once more through until 09/10/23, please note that progress made throughout the event, as well as the Ironclad Weekend Warfront has been preserved, and any outstanding rewards can still be claimed.

This bit doesn't seem to hold true, sadly. I at least lost all Live Event progress on multiple toons, including completed ones. I assume it's because it was all done during the last weekend and therefore after the 26th - but the above phrasing did make it sound like that particular progress had been preserved regardless of the rollback date. A minor quibble, but still a bummer.
It's been noted, as our initial plan was to bring the server backup we'll see what we can do as it's been reported by a few people.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
Tesq

Post#42 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:10 pm

hello, idk how much the backup save in gb/tb but maybe a daily or every 2 day back up regarding the inventory would be appreciate for future, as you stated it happen very arely like once every 2 years but it did happened in past and rng god will make it happen in future, so well....more frequent backup? cost/energy whatever allowed ofc...if the problem hitted also the more recent backup **** the rng god then we truly are unlicky.

Panel

Post#43 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:31 pm

Any chance of getting the 1300 crests i lost returned

HaxPax

Post#44 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:49 pm

Just a quick suggestion:

Since RR is preserved, you can easily calculate the renown gained by each character last week against the backup. I'm sure you also have a fairly good idea of how many War/Genesis Crests are typically being acquired on average per amount of renown, so you could send out a statistically appropriate amount of keep bags to each character. This would roughly (and instantly) cover the losses everyone has had in terms of Crests and PvP equipment.

As for PQ/dungeon gear: since wards are preserved, too, just send everyone the PvE gear unlocked within the past week according to their wards (and yes, that wouldn't help people who just got new PvE gear but didn't wear it yet, but hey).

Of course, if you manage to recover the lost data somehow, all of the above is moot, but if not, this could be a fairly workable solution to help calm the waves :)

holylynx264

Post#45 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:50 pm

anychaance of all my 4 toons on order getting back conq crests because 5 days is really not good enough people were on when other people were on man now i cant even do cnt with my freinds this need to be fixed 2xrp and warcrests with xp aint gonna cut that man thats more that 5days of gameplay i was up 2days straight on a grind ateast extend it for 2weeks because it is deserved now in my honest oppinion now im not even aloud in pug wb because of my gear or do ranked i worked so hard and we need more extended time ty 5 days is not enough please i beg 2weeks

Tyrex2017

Post#46 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:01 pm

Im not happy whit this rollback. Yesterday, on choppa i was in vanquisher/opressor, today i m back in conqueror/dominator + lost all war crest invested in vanq/opressor + lost 500 crest + lost 17 genesis crest. and still rank 63. What the point to give back renow if we cannot get the gear?

holylynx264

Post#47 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:08 pm

im agreeing with choppa here this is absurd

holylynx264

Post#48 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:10 pm

how are you gonna fix that we want our gear back thats all we want rr means nothing to us without gear and how are you gonna fix that with rvr and sc what about player count nones on all the time so yeah we want this to be more looked into this is not good enough

Ads
Seshnord

Post#49 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:52 pm

A week of 2x seems like lazy compensation for the amount of time a lot of us spent over the last week.

Wam

Post#50 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:08 am

Seshnord wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:52 pm A week of 2x seems like lazy compensation for the amount of time a lot of us spent over the last week.
it is no compensation if motivation to play is currently zero due to mishandling of server and some baiting comments which devalue players time invested last week and are quite disrespectful

why does this week now mean more than last week? why does last week count for nothing? what is to stop this week from counting for nothing also

ive lost close to 5,000 crests , i completed the weekly, and the sc event on 8 characters im not doing that again... my desire to play and lead again servely effected by being this being botched massively and yet another ror ****show

players are lifeblood of server also, without players there is no game. 50 hours for nothing? nice caring for the community :oops:
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]