Recent Topics

Ads

[BO]dulled down

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Zealhealx

Re: [BO]dulled down

Post#21 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:58 pm

Farrul wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:45 pm
arturziomas wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:51 pm
Farrul wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:33 pm (...) despite everything it is REALLY tanky.
tazdingo wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:09 pm ... until a slayer shows up and switches off the single thing you can actually do well by pressing 1 button
:roll:
Rampage/GTDC need to be nerfed/removed but that is another discussion. Bo is Tanky ( 85% of order dps consists of SW, bw dps AM and engineer's anyways).
LOL, yes, it does need to be nerfed. Everyone has been saying that since the start of the server. The Black Orc has been in this state for three years. For THREE years they didn’t fix him. How is it possible that everyone knows exactly what needs to be done except for the developers?

Ads
Bozzax

Post#22 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:13 pm

No not tanky or deadly and way less util

A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Detangler

Post#23 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:16 pm

2H BO is... okay. They put out some of the best assist damage out there, but buffs/debuffs are outshined by chosen/BG.

Shield BO is a joke. No good unique buffs/debuffs to justify a spot over other tanks. Chosen debuffs corp easier while providing spell resistance. 5 second duration cooldown increaser? Its on a 20 second cooldown. IB has the same on a 10 second cooldown and is pretty easy to pull off whenever you want because you're constantly blocking damage.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Farrul

Post#24 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:49 pm

Zealhealx wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:58 pm
Farrul wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:45 pm
arturziomas wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:51 pm

:roll:
Rampage/GTDC need to be nerfed/removed but that is another discussion. Bo is Tanky ( 85% of order dps consists of SW, bw dps AM and engineer's anyways).
LOL, yes, it does need to be nerfed. Everyone has been saying that since the start of the server. The Black Orc has been in this state for three years. For THREE years they didn’t fix him. How is it possible that everyone knows exactly what needs to be done except for the developers?
It all comes down to the ability rework , according to the devs statements there are tons of stuff they want to change ( i would imagine rampage/gtdc is high on their list given the amount of complaints regarding those 2) . The black orc imho need some sort of useful group utility buffs added , something unique that sets it apart like the other 2 got.

shoelessHN

Re: [BO]dulled down to down Synd

Post#25 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:54 pm

IrkulixAenDeith wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:28 am
Moonbiter wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:03 am A) 2h BO needs a good long punt as other tanks do.
I really don't like this proposals, in which every tank has long punt, the more differences between classes the better.
shoelessHN wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:03 am When they took the CD reducer from BO instead of choppa 2 years ago the class died.
It was a good decision to take it form BO. Two abilities like this for destro was too much. It's a pity that in my opinion the black orc didn't get something more interesting in return. I agree that Black Orc is currently the weakest tank, and class need some attention.
Nah was a huge mistake. Some core things that are fundamental to the game should be mirrored on both sides.

SM/BO having that was key to balance. Both classes also need a single target punt or a tactic that makes your punt single.

Duukar

Post#26 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:53 pm

I've been complaining about the state of the Blorc since they removed the CDR. I've tried and tried to make a build worth playing, heck even worth bringing. My only saving grace was my reputation as a top tank in getting WBs.

So my 80/84 Bis SnB and Bis 2H Blorc has been shelved...... For ages now.

Fey

Post#27 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:18 am

My thoughts are similar. I got to RR80 recently on my BO, and I have no desire to play him. All the way to 80, SnB without a punt. Just grinding through guard mitigation the entire time. I really regret leveling my BO instead of BG.

I did finally switch to 2-hand when I finished bloodlord. Now I do, "who cares," damage; up from, "this tank is useless," damage.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Moonbiter

Post#28 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:48 am

BOs complains drops da serva :o

I disagree with some authors ere who disregard long punt for BO.

Its the most powerful ability after guard itself. If you cant punt away enemy tanks, then you are half efficient. I insist that its a mandatory as a guard ability.

So, the long punt must've imho.

Other abilities must be reworked also, dis i agree. BO is dulled as the topic author wrote.

Ads
IrkulixAenDeith

Re: [BO]dulled down to down Synd

Post#29 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:45 pm

shoelessHN wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:54 pm
IrkulixAenDeith wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:28 am
Moonbiter wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:03 am A) 2h BO needs a good long punt as other tanks do.
I really don't like this proposals, in which every tank has long punt, the more differences between classes the better.
shoelessHN wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:03 am When they took the CD reducer from BO instead of choppa 2 years ago the class died.
It was a good decision to take it form BO. Two abilities like this for destro was too much. It's a pity that in my opinion the black orc didn't get something more interesting in return. I agree that Black Orc is currently the weakest tank, and class need some attention.
Nah was a huge mistake. Some core things that are fundamental to the game should be mirrored on both sides.

SM/BO having that was key to balance. Both classes also need a single target punt or a tactic that makes your punt single.
There is Chop Fasta! for destro. On Live server this ability cooldown was 2 min, here is 40 sec.

Both classes don't need single target punt. In current meta, which was established about 2 years ago, BO/SM role is to kd second tank to prevent guard swap when the first tank is punted.

s7lence

Post#30 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:17 pm

with all the nerf to the BO that's why i left the game